LOL! microsoft youre an F'N joke

ok, so heres the deal. i was getting rediculously fed up with the amount of "15th prestige lobby" and all the other scam messages that i was getting. so i saved up all my messages and i decided to send them into the XBLPET. Now with every message that i recieved, i always made sure to send them back a message letting them know that they are breaking the code of conduct, and i will be sending their message to microsoft. And that they will probably be getting banned. Anyways , what does Microsoft decide to do? They decide to ban me instead. I got a 2 week communications ban for sending these individuals messages about how they were breaking rules. You guys are a *** joke. Sure i may be breaking the rules as well, by possibly harrassing them by sending a RETURN message, but the fact i  get banned before someone who is not only breaking a major rule in your code of conduct, but is also committing internet fraud, is a damn joke.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

So your point is you are mad because you got punished for breaking the rules too? You obviously knew that what you were doing was wrong. All you had to do was FILE A COMPLAINT and move on. Remember that for future complaints

sounds like you were saying more than that if you ask me. But even if not .... there is no point in telling someone you are reporting them, Its just picking a fight.

Wrong forum. You should of muted, blocked comms, and moved on.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

So your point is you are mad because you got punished for breaking the rules too? You obviously knew that what you were doing was wrong. All you had to do was FILE A COMPLAINT and move on. Remember that for future complaints

[/quote]

I don't see the point in responding to them letting them know they have been reported but following up and seeing if those people were dealt with would have been a good idea.

If you would have used the correct feature: "File a Complaint", then you wouldn't be in the situation you're in. Sorry. No sympathy given. Follow the rules next time.