Lol, IRNV (night vision/thermal scope) is so OP

This isn't really a complaint thread. I'm just laughing at how effective this scope is. I put it on my M249 with a grip and extended magazine and I just rip people apart.

[

This scope can basically turn snipers that are hiding in the bushes and half morphed into a rock 150+ yards away look like a giant glowing pumpkin. And on close quarters maps like Seine Crossing and Grand Bazaar, it will easily get you 40+ kills if you use it on an LMG because you can see everybody well before they can see you.

[

I'm just really surprised that more people don't use it. To be honest, I am sort of glad they don't or else it would probably be nerfed. But hey, if you are ever having trouble locating snipers, throw this baby on and fire in bursts. You'll eventually kill them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I put it on automatics when on defense in Metro or Damavand Peak on Rush because of all the bush snipers. Ends that nonsense quickly...otherwise, I never really use it.

I'm 11 kills away from the x1 version on my KH2002. Love that gun.

I have to agree. I've been using it on my Scar-H for ages and I can see snipers from a mile away. Even on a carbine like that all I have to do is switch to single shot mode and they might as well suicide and save me the time. I switched to assault using the KH2002 (Agreed with Isaac. Awesome gun) and not having the IR scope threw me off there for awhile, but I'll have it soon and then I'm sure I'll be dominating.

I can only imagine what adding the bipod would be like for counter sniping.

I'm using the KH2002 as well because it is the most accurate with the least amount of recoil. It isn't really fair to all the other guns that kind of suck though.

Agreed. I think the KH2002 should be the last unlock for co-op. Or at least not quite as early as it is. Then it'd require a bit of effort to get at least.

The M16 is so bad compared to it. Front grip on the M16 is nothing compared to a standard KH2002. Play some Co-Op people! The G3A3 is a really good weapon, and I think it deserves the last unlock. It takes away like 1/5 of someones health with a single bullet in core for cripes sake. I just like using the KH2002 more because I don't have to toggle semi-auto at range. On maps like metro though I will use the G3A3 more.

Stupid question... how do you toggle auto on/off???

@GHG: You press down on the directional pad to cycle through fire modes. Most weapons have a fully automatic and sem-automatic option.

told you guys, its OP and will make end game bad... it needs to be removed from everything but vehicles and the sniper drone thing.