LOL @HC Tdm

Was just in a lobby full of corner camping, window hugging, laying down and aiming down their site dirtbags who decided they would start complaining to me about finally getting irritated by the cheesy, unsportsmanlike way they were playing and decided to do the one thing I could do to counter them. That is without just leaving the lobby. I pulled out my M8 with a tube and rpg and started letting the explosives fly and boy did they peeved!!! lol, losers complaining about me doing something to counter their d-bag tactics. Just goes to show how screwed up the community is I guess.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Kinda sounds like the complaining started with you.

Whether you even said anything or not .... they say its the thought that counts.

I did grumble a bit, then I brought out the big guns and they started crying :) This post was just to point out if you're going to be a d-bag, don't whine and complain when someone counters your tactics.

The question is though what you consider NOT being a dbag. I mean obviously camping, looking out windows , going prone, and being ads are no-nos .......... Is there only one way people are supposed to play?

It kind of sounds like your saying the community is bad because anyone not using mizzie-approved tactics is a dirtbag. ................. thats the kind of thinking that makes the community what its is.

With the matchmaking being practically broken lately, I've been forced to play the SPM killer that is TDM. Anyway, had a dude in the lobby that just flat out would NOT move, which is especially annoying when they're on your team b/c they gimp your spawns. Anyway, dude finished bottom of the scoreboard every match never getting more than 4 kills. Checked his stats & in 4 1/2 days play, his SPM was 77, as in seventy seven. Never seen an SPM that low since the stat was introduced.

Camping is legit, as is noobtubing. Whats the problem?

Camping is legit, but so is bunting in the 9th inning to break up a no hitter. Both, however, are severely frowned upon. I've said it a thousand times in these forums: camping is not meant to be in cod. Relatively speaking, the games are short & the maps are small. The game is even advertised as a fast paced, frenetic adrenaline rush. Not only that, but camping hurts the team because of how it influences spawns. Not to mention how unbelievably boring it is. People can play however they like, I honestly couldn't care less any more. With that said, however, if you find it fun to spend your free time, your hobby time, sitting in a corner ADS'ing at a doorway or window--like so many cod players do nowadays--you have to be one the most boring & uninteresting people alive.

hardcore mode = hardcore camping 

i thought players knew that

Things don't have to be "Mizzie Approved" but when a whole team is camping together, watching all possible ways to get to them and just being jerkoffs is what I am talking about. I can understand a couple of them camping, but the whole team...sitting within a 30 foot radius, guns aimed down any path you have to get where you can shoot them something is wrong. This isn't camp of duty, but their camping wasn't really the point...the point was their whining about my tubing them while they were doing whatever they wanted, which is their right.

Ive watched HC TDM Gamebattles games and its a campfest. Spawn in, get to the couple of choke points on the maps, prone out, and ADS. That is HC TDM teamplay. Play something else. Play how you want, its your right.

I absolutely refuse to play anything HC -- i'd rather not play at all, personally. So, I can't speak for the OP, but the matchmaking is such a mess right now, people are playing whatever they can get into.