lol Have you ever....

Have you ever played with another gamer and it made you realize your age?  For example recently I mentioned the show Threes Company and the other gamer says whats that.  I was feeling my age lol. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Pretty much every time I play.  Most of the people I come across online seem to be about half my age.

LOL the other day some kids asked me why i had a oldies station on in the back ground......um yah im old

Just about anytime I play online.  Unless I am setting up parties, sometimes even then.  Depending on how the chat goes.

Glad I found this group : )   When I used to play COD I couldnt get over the amount of young kids playing that game, voices hadn't even changed yet lol. 

I had jumped into a party one time after sending one of them a message.  The first words I heard, "Do you know a PhDPeddler?"  "Yea, he's the old man with deep country sounding voice."  Then I said hello, lol

I think the oldest friend I play with is 55.  The youngest is 17 or so.  He was 14 when I met him but he was very nice, polite and not the way you'd think he'd be.  Most everyone else is 20s, 30s and few 40s.  But I never "feel" my age when I'm playing...except when I say "Dude" to someone.  I say it everyday but I'm always thinking someone else is thinking, "You're too old to be saying that."  No one has, yet.  Personally, I don't think I sound or act my age, in or out of gaming. 

PhD that is funny lol.  Chickin I still say dude at times too lol.  

@ QB if we ever get in a party I am full of it.  You just wait.  Thats only 50% of it.

Do kids say Dude? I thought saying that meant you were old! :) (I say it all the time!)

Well, maybe not "kids" say Dude but very few 62 y.o. people do.