Lol global leaderboards.

Are a joke. Lmao. Just check out the S&D leaderboards players with 1 kill Spm 2,877 players in the top 10. Hell the top 50 doesn't have one legit player haha.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Old news.

From under which rock did you come from ?

The same one your mom drop you on when you were born. It may be old news but how hard is it for treyarch to ban all these players its hilarious they still get to play daily with no recourse when there cheating its obvious

Idk,I'm sure SOME of them got banned/reset,whatever,

but then again,I'm sure quite a few of them somehow managed to get away with it.

Overused meme your cool...sike.

I'm going leave this thread open. Please come back when you have something funny to say.

You mad bro ?

YOU SOUND MAD LOLOLOLOLOL !

I think you're butt hurt,really,really bad,

at the fact that you made a pointless thread about something that pretty much everyone knows about.

Which is why I said,"Old news".

If you want,since you care so much about the leaderboards,

maybe go cry to Treyarch about it ?

Go tweet @ David about it and cry to him :)

I live on teh interwebz.. Anyone wanna share a rock with me... I like infinity wards leaderboards more. I like seeing how many wins rather than score per minute or whatever

Im not mad at all hence the lol dumbass you seem to wanna be my bf of something no thanks. Like I said I think it's funny something right under treyarch nose and nothing is done about it.

Now you're calling me a dumb@ss ? You're awesome.

I'm not into ding dongs like you man,sorry,

so no,I don't wanna be your bf,even though you're obviously single and looking.

LOL Hence the,"You seem to wanna be my bf"