LOL AT UR SKILL.card

Why does this keep popping up as a download on my PC? I know this is someone's gamertag who posts here. Is anyone else getting this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's a problem that other people are having too,  I'm not sure which thread it was but there were a handful of other people complaining about the same problem, I've never had it though.

Yeah. I didn't know what was going with that. I thought someone was trying to frame me for stealing his account or something. lol. I hope they fix that. We don't need people downloading gamercards or something like that.

It's just a forum glitch I have had that happen to me a few times as well. The problem could be that the page didn't load my profile image correctly. (just a guess)

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I've seen this error a few times in the past and attributed it to some weird glitch.

Just awful forums being awful.

If the forums fail to load someone's gamercard properly when you click on a thread it will try and downloaded it on your computer instead.

Same thing happened to me. Seems to happen to quite alot of people.

Send me a PM with a link to the thread that it happened on.  I'll look at it.

Same thing happens to me but its Elite Rampage card lol.

Happens to people every once in a while. That's just something the crappy forum design does.