[LOCKED] XBL completely BLOWS!!!

IMHO is a complet stinker,and completly worthless.Now i'v had a running subscribtion for a couple of years now,and im starting to wonder if im ever going to be getting my moneys worth.Every single game i'v ever bought is complet ***!Every shooter stinks.Take COD MW2 wich is supposed to be the pinnicle of FPS.The game is completly unplayable.It might be OK if you could only get a match without the lag,but so far i'v played a 1000+ matches,and I still havent had one I was satisfyed with.Every single racinggame I have ever had is filled with little boys who doesent have the slightest idear of etiket,and doesent give a damn about running you of the track.If you ask me the hole thing is a complete waist of time,and its gotten to the point where im only waithing for my subscribtion to run out,and i'v completely stopped buying any games,because you allready know in advance that its just going to be another failure.I must have DL 100's,if not 1000's of demo by now,and they all sucked.Just go take a look at the last couple of demos on the marketplace,and you'll see what I mean.Seriously this is going nowhere fast,and the sooner you end this relationship,the sooner theres a chance you can actually start spending youre precious time,and money on somebody out in the real world who might actually apriziate you,instead of ungreatfull little inbreads,and people only out for youre money.PS. as a last resort you can just cancel youre creditcard,and before you know it you will be on youre way,and exp far greater adventures than you ever will on xbl.That I garenty you.

Another happy customer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="SOB Buliwyf"]

Every shooter stinks.Take COD MW2 wich is supposed to be the pinnicle of FPS.

[/quote]

You lost all credibility with that statement.

It sounds to me like you're expecting way too much out of Xbox live. Kids play games, they're the main audience for game developers, including companies that primarily make M rated games like Bungie or Infinity Ward. If you don't want to hear them you can either A) Mute them. or B) Plug in your mic so you don't hear them through the TV but leave the headset on the couch/chair. or C) Make an XBox Live Party and you'll only hear the people in there. You have to understand that certain games are played different ways. Modern Warfare 2 has been long abandoned by the serious players leaving Montage Monkeys to play and mess around. I'm not a fan of playing online games by myself, hence why I have friends to play with. Try that. Make some friends and play some friendly games of whatever you feel like. Remember that it's all a game and no one is forcing you to buy games you don't like or want. It's good that you're trying out demos so you can generate your own opinion, but there's so much more to games than that 10 minute segment you're given. Try going to a GameStop or other gaming stores near you and ask the clerk for their opinion on some games. Point out that you don't want a game littered with little kids and thus would prefer good single-player or co-op versus competitive multiplayer. I don't know. I think you're looking in the wrong places for things that are hard to find.  

If the games you are purchasing are not up to your expectations then you should contact the GAME DEVELOPER with your concerns. I had a good laugh at the MW2 comment. If you are experiencing LAG in every game that you play on XBL then the issue lies with either your ISP or your network. I would guess your ISP is the main cause. What are your connection speeds? Go to speedtest.net and run a test, then post the results here.

You do know you don't have to wait for your subscription to run out to cancel your XBL, right? Just give support a call and tell them you are dissatisfied with the service and would like to cancel it.

If you think the same games are any better on the PSN then you are in for a rude awakening.

However, if you feel that a product/service does not meet your expectations then you are free to go elsewhere. No one is forcing you to stay here.

you make it sound like someone is forcing you to play games,if you don`t enjoy xbox don`t use it,go find another hobby or way to entertain yourself.

[quote user="SOB Buliwyf"]

blah blah blah

[/quote]

So basically what I am getting from this is, you are selling your xbox, giving up video games forever, and never posting on these forums again? K bye.

In my honest opinion, if you would learn how to spell you might also learn how to comprehend the true meaning of the games you play. But then again, I can see you do play some pretty sh***y games and the few good ones that you manage to come across aren't even halfway filled with achievements.  Also, the lag you are experiencing could be coming from your end and not someone else's. I'm assuming that you're from a different country/continent because of your spelling, and with the majority of people on Xbox Live coming from the United States, (who most of the time receive lag just because they are on the opposite end of the country from the host) that could be your lag issue. Either that, or you are a little kid who doesn't know how to spell and in that case wouldn't even know what to call a modem or a router. It also sounds like to me that you are having problems getting a life out in the "real world". Here's a little tip on how to get you started, EVERYONE is out for your money. Not just people on Xbox Live. So go ahead and quit live, one less idiot I have to tolerate.

Too many reasons to not take the OP seriously. If he's not a troll then he's just as bad as the people he's complaining about.

Since XBL sucks, you could consider playing a game with a rich single player experience.

He lost all credibility with just the topic of this thread alone.  

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

If the games you are purchasing are not up to your expectations then you should contact the GAME DEVELOPER with your concerns. I had a good laugh at the MW2 comment. If you are experiencing LAG in every game that you play on XBL then the issue lies with either your ISP or your network. I would guess your ISP is the main cause. What are your connection speeds? Go to speedtest.net and run a test, then post the results here.

You do know you don't have to wait for your subscription to run out to cancel your XBL, right? Just give support a call and tell them you are dissatisfied with the service and would like to cancel it.

If you think the same games are any better on the PSN then you are in for a rude awakening.

However, if you feel that a product/service does not meet your expectations then you are free to go elsewhere. No one is forcing you to stay here.

[/quote]

@ Temhotabot

I've been coming to these boards off and on for nearly 2 years now and not once have you EVER said anything I don't agree with 110%.  Seriously man, it's like you and me almost have the same brain.  Continue to preach on brother!