LOCKED - Whats up? A little about yourself.

Hey its me subzero, I have been playing on xbox live since March 07, Started with call of duty 3 and Vegas and worked my way up through many other games.  I started off wanting to have the largest gamerscore online, but quickly got sidetracked with first person shooter online games.  With my previous gaming background going back to the early 80's I have always been above average in online play. 

I really liked the call of duty series in the beginning and still somewhat like it depending on what day of the week, and will probably get mw3 even if it is just to try it out.  I really hope they take a look at the game and change it up a little.  You see I am just completely burnt out on the current set-up and can't even bare to put any cod game in now days.  I know you guys at Iw are capable of making something good, so do it.  And treyarch please quit copying Iw with the same game and make something unique like you did when making cod 3. 

You see I am what I consider an online veteran of fps games I have been at the top of the leader-boards in cod 4, waw and mw2 at some point, hit 10th prestige in 3 games, and totally gave up on blops.  Beat vet mode on all but blops.  The reason why I have not finished blops is because its so much the same old thing I feel like I already did it so many times its just a waist of time.  To me the story modes are the exact same thing, with endless grenades and the same way the story mode is worked. 

I just wanted to let you guys at activision know that I have become so bored with your games I would rather watch America's got talent and the weather channel.  And if I get the urge to try another prestige in blops I just find something to do around the house instead. 

What are your thoughts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't you think this would be a little more appropriate for Facebook or a blog? Is there a specific reason why you thought anyone would interested in your life story? Save it for Twitter, you twit.

[quote user="TeeniestPeach56"]

Don't you think this would be a little more appropriate for Facebook or a blog? Is there a specific reason why you thought anyone would interested in your life story? Save it for Twitter, you twit.

[/quote]

wow what a ***

Dang someone try to introduce themselves, and u have to be a butt

i like men.

i like turtles

I was born from the bosom of a mighty bear. After my birth from the loins of this beast, I scavenged the lands, hoping to find lands that I could soon conquest. I stumbled upon a small village that I deemed appropriate for my empire's capital. However, due to my size, I was unable to siege the township by force. I set out in efforts to build myself a sizable army. I recruited shrews, eagles and salmon, all loyal to my cause. I donned the skin of my mother as I entered the town, declaring my lordship over the populace. As expected, there was resistance. At this moment in time, my legion of forest animals sprung up from the ground, similar to zerglings attacking SCVs.

I conquered the lands surrounding the place of my birth in the name of my mother, the mighty bear. I wielded her claws as weapons and wore her skin as a suit. I quickly replaced the hordes of woodland critters with those of Latvian and Prussian mercenaries. My empire spans from sea to sea, where my word is law. The currency of my great nation is potatoes and the national language is binary.

Insurrectionists soon began to quell and due to my less-than-Machiavellian tactics, a revolution began. Despite my best efforts to stop the subversive revolutionaries, my reign soon ended. I abdicated my throne and fled to the foreign, alien land of "The Internetz" where I am rebuilding my legion of followers to reclaim my glorious kingdom. I will one day retake my place upon the throne of Herpaderpa and rule with an iron fist, crushing any and all opposition to my rule.

For the time being, I troll these forums and play vidya gaems.

Hi, nice to meet you Karkriegz.

as usually kar provides teh lulz...

Karkriegz , Successful troll is successful

[quote user="Karkriegz"]

I was born from the bosom of a mighty bear. After my birth from the loins of this beast, I scavenged the lands, hoping to find lands that I could soon conquest. I stumbled upon a small village that I deemed appropriate for my empire's capital. However, due to my size, I was unable to siege the township by force. I set out in efforts to build myself a sizable army. I recruited shrews, eagles and salmon, all loyal to my cause. I donned the skin of my mother as I entered the town, declaring my lordship over the populace. As expected, there was resistance. At this moment in time, my legion of forest animals sprung up from the ground, similar to zerglings attacking SCVs.

I conquered the lands surrounding the place of my birth in the name of my mother, the mighty bear. I wielded her claws as weapons and wore her skin as a suit. I quickly replaced the hordes of woodland critters with those of Latvian and Prussian mercenaries. My empire spans from sea to sea, where my word is law. The currency of my great nation is potatoes and the national language is binary.

Insurrectionists soon began to quell and due to my less-than-Machiavellian tactics, a revolution began. Despite my best efforts to stop the subversive revolutionaries, my reign soon ended. I abdicated my throne and fled to the foreign, alien land of "The Internetz" where I am rebuilding my legion of followers to reclaim my glorious kingdom. I will one day retake my place upon the throne of Herpaderpa and rule with an iron fist, crushing any and all opposition to my rule.

For the time being, I troll these forums and play vidya gaems.

[/quote]

Did you seriously change your name to an odd misspelling of "German', then proceed to change it back to your original name with a "z" at the end? At what extreme level of boredom does this kind of stupidity occur? Awesome post, by the way. I laughed.