[Locked] So...what is Best Buy trying to pull?

Talk about bias marketing and advertising. I went on BB.com to see what sales there are this week because I'm hoping I can use my reward zone credits on top of a price cut on say...Trinity Universe, LBP2, Motorstorm 3, Yakuza 4, Dead Space 2, or Catherine and I come to see THIS crap on pages 23-25

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Ok so what exactly are you complaining/moaning/whining about this time? What? That it is mostly 360 stuff being advertised?

I'm not sure what your point is? Do you expect people to be upset about these deals or thank you for posting them?

[quote user="Manhandler"]

Ok so what exactly are you complaining/moaning/whining about this time? What? That it is mostly 360 stuff being advertised?

[/quote]Yes. It looks like BB only sells 360 games.

Since the contents of the link show a majority of Xbox 360 games and the OP is calling it "crap," I'm going to assume this is a flame thread. So, I'm going to have to lock it.

sonyboy69, if you feel Best Buy's advertising is biased, you'll have to contact them about that.

On a side note, I will give you props for pointing out the ad for me. I have no idea Best Buy had an exclusive Baird multiplayer skin for pre-order. I'm going to cancel my Gamestop pre-order now.