[LOCKED] Something About Those "Looking For Friends" Threads.

A month ago I've seen one of of them on the Xbox Forums and the OP of that one was a female and a forum regular posted on her thread saying that he would play with her as a "friend" and now to this day both of them are now hanging out on parties and playing more, as well as now discussing together more than before in this forum, could anyone tell me what would it be about?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Give it up, kid.

Do you always stalk people like this ? haha. It's nobodys business but their own.

^^No, I just noticed.

*sigh*........

I hope youir parents get you some help really soon. Cant they see youre troubled?

It sounds like two gamers met through the forums, have games or whatever in common and are friends now.  End of story.

[View:[View:http://files.sharenator.com/tactical_facepalm_Facepalm_collection-s480x352-82174-580.jpg]]

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

^^No, I just noticed.

[/quote]

......like a modern day Gladys Kravitz. Seriously, the line between "Notice" and "Creepily Aware" isn't all that fine. I would suggest taking an online break and settle into the non-virtual world for a couple of weeks.

They are probably discussing whether they should inform the police about the creepy guy who's stalking them. Were it me I would go with yes.

Which one of these three guys are you Crazy? Please do tell haha  m.youtube.com/index