[LOCKED] RESET IN HALO: REACH [moderater PLEASE READ!]

Ok, I know you guys probably get this all the time, but I have been reset and I don't know why.  If you please just hear me out I know I will make sense to you. Ok, this is how it started.  I realized I was reset about two weeks ago, this happened when I logged on to Halo and received a messaged that informed me that i was console and account banned for two weeks.  This was the first time I had logged onto reach in about a week or so, which leads me to believe i was already a week into the ban.  I do not have any idea why i was banned, this is because  I did not break any code of conduct or terms of use rules.  I think I may have 1 idea on why I was reset.  As i stated earlier i had not played reach for about a week when I found out that I was banned.  The last time I played was during the weekend that there was a huge credit jackpot for people who played in action sack.  So i gathered a full party, I think it was eight or six people but I'm not positive.  Anyway, we all played action sack against each other in hopes that we would get the jackpot, which some of us eventually got including myself. However, we did not boost in any way, shape, or form.  We simply played against each other and we played to win.  If you would just look at the stats from that night you would see that we didn't boost.  I've also been in teams of four and we played griffball and spawn killed the other team, but only teams of four. If this is the reason just know that I only did it because I wasn't aware that I was breaking rules.  The reason I am so concerned is a very good one.  Please understand that I was a brigadier grade 1, a rank that I've worked on since day 1 of Reach.  But by far the most hurtful part is that I had nearly 2 million credits saved up, and i planned to purchase the armor ability incliment weather. I had yet to spend any credits on the game when they were taken from me.  I will be honest, I was banned for I think 24 hours a few months ago. I boosted in firefight.  What I did was i kept pressing A to get into a new game but I wasn't playing.  I did this for 1 day but I have since learned not to boost. And even better, I was extremely careful to not do anything against the rules, because I didn't want to get banned.  Anyway, if there is any possible way to help me, please do.  Halo is my favorite game, I was a huge fan of Halo 3 and Reach, and I've always been loyal to it.  But now that I've been reset my drive to play is gone, and I've been stuck with Call of Duty, which in my opinion, is not half as good as halo.  Please please please help me get my rank back, PLEASE! 

p.s.

I've searched the internet for a number to call and haven't found anything.  I emailed the webmaster at bungie.net but never received a reply.  I also called microsoft and they referred me to here.  This is my last resort and I'm begging someone to notice my situation.  This is really terrible, just please look into it.  Even if I find out why I was reset that will be better than thinking I was reset for no reason.  I hope this works, I'm holding my breath.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

btw my gamertag is shoemaker

BTW.  I hate to inform you, but that no one can help you with any of your issues here on these forums..  You need to go over to the Bungie.net forums for this issue post.   Sorry.

Okay, I know you guys probably get this all the time, but I have been reset and I don't know why. If you will please just hear me out I know it will all make sense to you. Okay, so this is how it started:

I realized I was reset about two weeks ago; it happened when I logged on to Halo and received a message that informed me that I was console and account banned for two weeks.  This was the first time I had logged onto Reach in about a week or so, which lead me to believe I was already a week into the ban. I do not have any idea why I was banned since I did not break any code of conduct or terms of use rules. Although I did not break any XBOX rules, I think I may have a idea on why I was reset.

As I stated earlier I had not played Reach for about a week when I found out that I was banned.  The last time I played was during the weekend that there was a huge credit jackpot for people who played in action sack. So, I gathered a full party, I think it was eight or six people but I'm not positive.  Anyway, we all played action sack against each other in hopes that we would get the jackpot, and some of us eventually got it, including myself. However, we did not boost in any way, shape, or form.  We simply played against each other and we played to win. If one were to just look at the stats from that night they would see that we didn't boost.

We had also been in teams of four and played griffball and spawn killed the other team, but only teams of four. If this is the reason I got reset, I would like you to know that I did it because I wasn't aware that I was breaking rules.  The reason I am so concerned is a very good one.  Please understand that I was a Brigadier Grade 1, a rank that I've worked on since day 1 of Reach.  But by far the most hurtful part is that I had nearly 2 million credits saved up, and i planned to purchase the armor ability Incliment Weather. I had yet to spend any credits on the game when they were taken from me.  

I will be honest, I think I was banned for 24 hours a few months before this occured. I boosted in firefight; I kept pressing A to get into a new game but I wasn't playing. I did this for 1 day but I have since learned not to boost. And even better, I was extremely careful to not do anything against the rules, because I didn't want to get banned. Anyway, if there is any possible way to help me, please do. Halo is my favorite game, I was a huge fan of Halo 3 and Reach, and I've always been loyal to it. But now that I've been reset my drive to play is gone, and I've been stuck with Call of Duty, which in my opinion, is not half as good as halo. Please, please, please! help me get my rank back, PLEASE!

P.S.:     I've searched the internet for a number to call and haven't found anything.  I emailed the webmaster at bungie.net but never received a reply.  I also called microsoft and they referred me to here.  This is my last resort and I'm begging someone to notice my situation.  This is really terrible, just please look into it.  Even if I find out why I was reset that will be better than thinking I was reset for no reason.  I hope this works, I'm holding my breath.

Orbit why did you repost this?  

Lol. Another Bungie Birthday gift. The tears of cheating scum. Mmmm tastes sweet.

Hello. Please post in the Bungie.net Forums concerning this. Support for this issue cannot be found here as this ban was issued by Bungie, not Microsoft.

For more information about Credit Bans, please read this post.

Thank you.