[LOCKED] Reporting player about Jtag use.

I was playing Call of Duty 4 and i saw a Player called [Removed] talking about giving infections away for $5 Paypal and infections. He said that he does Cod4 Cod5 and Cod Blackops Infections. As soon as i hear that he was selling infection/Cheating i rang up Microsoft and asked for some help. I was told to post here.  He also had a friend who got Infections off him. His GamerTag is : [Removed].

My Reference number : [Removed]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I don't think you're allowed to post the GTs of random people on the forums like that, even if you caught them cheating. My advice is to use the File Complaint system to report them for System Tampering.

Before I even opened the thread, I thought "I bet he's playing a CoD."

You can only report them through Xbox.  I reported one to a mod a while ago during the MW2 days and he was banned quickly though.  I forget who I contacted though.  If you take the time to start a thread about every single cheater in CoD you'd use up a lot of time.

I got told to by a Member of Xbox Support. I just listened to her.

Please do not call out other users on the forums. The forums are not the place to report users. Please file a complaint againt the user via your console. Thanks.