[locked] Reported aimbotter

Some people just cant accept that they arent as good as they think they are.

Cool story time.

[moderator deleted]  starts raging after a game of Merc TDM .

"Your obviously cheating and modding of some kind"  " Your always behind me or know exactly where I am, you should be ashamed" "Theres defo something going on"

Had a look at his combat record and he was 19 days played with a 2/1 WL so he really should know better.

What he couldnt understand I think is why I always knew where he was.

1-It was Havana .Where do you think your going to spawn from?lol

2- If your going 4-0  ,5-0 etc etc  I will come looking for you.  Yes you may have ghost on and ninja and think your invisible hiding in the wee balcony room but if you kill someone theres still going to be a big white skull telling me your general area your in.

3- The host (moi) will have a slight advantage over you nine times out of 10.

4-Theatre mode is always there for you to see if anything untoward is going on. Try watching it before spouting nonsense and reporting people :)

5 Accept that there will always be people (or teams) that are better than you, then you wont rage so hard ;).

Anyway the point is there are no Aimbotters,hacks-whatever on BO and if you get beat its your own fault for being a nubcake =D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Tam1"]

Some people just cant accept that they arent as good as they think they are.

Cool story time.

[moderator deleted] starts raging after a game of Merc TDM .

"Your obviously cheating and modding of some kind"  " Your always behind me or know exactly where I am, you should be ashamed" "Theres defo something going on"

Had a look at his combat record and he was 19 days played with a 2/1 WL so he really should know better.

What he couldnt understand I think is why I always knew where he was.

1-It was Havana .Where do you think your going to spawn from?lol

2- If your going 4-0  ,5-0 etc etc  I will come looking for you.  Yes you may have ghost on and ninja and think your invisible hiding in the wee balcony room but if you kill someone theres still going to be a big white skull telling me your general area your in.

3- The host (moi) will have a slight advantage over you nine times out of 10.

4-Theatre mode is always there for you to see if anything untoward is going on. Try watching it before spouting nonsense and reporting people :)

5 Accept that there will always be people (or teams) that are better than you, then you wont rage so hard ;).

Anyway the point is there are no Aimbotters,hacks-whatever on BO and if you get beat its your own fault for being a nubcake =D

[/quote]

Why are you so sure…I know several gamers who use aimbot on BO and one is a hacker both are 18, 20, & 22 years old again why are you so sure of your statements.

[quote user="Riven57"]Why are you so sure…I know several gamers who use aimbot on BO and one is a hacker both are 18, 20, & 22 years old again why are you so sure of your statements[/quote]

I can only go only my own experience and I can honestly say I have never once saw anything untoward in BO that couldnt be explained away by a bit of lag.

To agree with Tam or not to agree with Tam  That is the question.  Ok Ill go ahead and agree.  I have not encountered, nor have I seen any proof of mods of any kind on the console versions of Blops.  Until I see proof, I will assume that they don't exist.  Im not saying that it can't be done, just that I haven't seen proof.

Another ego stroking thread, by Tam1...

Haven't you heard, if you do well  you must be cheating.

Video or it didn't happen...

I've had the same problem (I'm sure we've all had one time or another) I was playing HC FFA which is pretty much what I'm best at, got all the way up to number 34 on the leaderboards before I stopped playing (end bragging now) but yeah in one of my games one guy just insisted that I was modding/hacking because I kept killing him. He also kept complaining that I was "jumping 15 feet in the air " to which I just laughed at every time he said. I simply told him he can always watch theater mode, and if he still thinks I'm cheating, then go ahead and file a complaint if it makes him feel any better.

[quote user="Riven57"]

[quote user="Tam1"]

[/quote]

Why are you so sure…I know several gamers who use aimbot on BO and one is a hacker both are 18, 20, & 22 years old again why are you so sure of your statements.

[/quote]And how many of them play on the PC?

Cool Story, Bro.

[quote user="Riven57"]

[/quote]

You keep saying this yet you offer absolutely no proof of it. So I don't believe you. Besides, in another post you said you haven't played this game in months. There fore you do not know for sure or at all if there are any mods/cheats actively being used online on the 360. And no, Google and Bing and Youtube offer no proof that any are either.