[LOCKED] Recruiting!~GameBattle Team~

For anyone who is interested me and two other of my Friends are forming a game battle team for anyone who is interested.

There are only 3 spots left (6 man team) If you are interestded send me a Private message on Xbox live. GT: Rx Trauma

ANY FORUM REPLIES WILL BE IGNORED!!!

Requirements:

Must work well with others.

Skill.

Communication skills.

Must be active.

A mic.

No name change required.

Tryouts will be held whenever I am avalible for one.

Message as soon as possible to reserve your try Message me before 7/14/11!!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow, with this many replies there must be a line forming to try out.

PRETTY COLOURS!!

I said all reply to the forum would be ignored smart one

[quote user="Rx Trauma"]

I said all reply to the forum would be ignored smart one

[/quote]

You obviously didn't ignore squat.

This is a terrible recruitment thread.

So terrible that I won't bother leaving a youtube video.

why post on a forum just to ignore replies?????

and what is going on with people using this ridiculous text?

did you forget to mention you have to have the world at war mods too on your requirement list,i see you have judging by your achievements

Oh dear OP I'm guessing no-one wants to join a clan where its leader is too stupid or illiterate to read the first post of the forum telling you where clan recruitment can be done.

And some other little gems for the poeple here

"Members must be able to quick scope"

And despite your first posts claims

"Members Require a name change"

Just an fyi, when you use large text like that in these forums you will get the run together effect once you post. Try avoiding that if you want people to read your post(s). And why should any of us even consider joining your clan when you can't even take a second to click on the pinned thread at the top of this forum titled Concerning Clan Recruitment and Youtube Videos?

Here's what you missed:

Clan Recruitment
Threads about clan recruitment are not allowed on the Black Ops board or any other game boards. A dedicated clan forum has been set up here.

There was more but it did not pertain to your post. If you would like to see it in full back out of this thread, scroll to the top and click the very first post on that page.

Mad lulz at the OP, also nice modded achievements, bro.

Okay to all you idiots @gameshoes3003 I said I would ignore any one who wants to join if they replied to the forum.

@THEOWENKILLER I said that I would ignore the forum post because it is less convenient for me and it would be easier for any recruits to contact me. I also did not mod World a War the achievements are so easy to get and you must be terrible If you cant get them all especially since the game has been out for about 3 years.

@hobblejp First this isn't for my main clan If you were smart enough to figure that out maybe you would've knew that if you asked someone before you assumed anything .

@temhotabot First, thank you for at least  replying with respect at the time I did not know of the overlap effect or the clan discussion forum.

But most of you should've guessed I'm new to the forums ,but no one bothered to come at me with a polite response helping me to avoid this in the future. Everyone replied with slanderous accusations. So, In the future I recommend that instead of attacking try the polite approach first. Im pretty sure your parent taught you better.

[quote user="Rx Trauma"]@THEOWENKILLER I said that I would ignore the forum post because it is less convenient for me and it would be easier for any recruits to contact me. I also did not mod World a War the achievements are so easy to get and you must be terrible If you cant get them all especially since the game has been out for about 3 years.[/quote]

"You didn`t mod,you got them all because there so easy"  

you got every achievement on the game on one day ,that includes all campaign levels ,all secret achievements plus you got from level 1 to level 10 prestige as well as getting the zombie achievements for downloaded content  on all map pack released months apart.

hmmm,what does everyone else think??????