[LOCKED]: Petition to bring back Hard Core: Capture the Flag (Stand Alone Playlist)

Hello,

I am not going to start being a child about our loss of Capture the Flag Hard Core stand alone. I know that it was brought about by many members wanting more options in Hard Core. I also know all of the rude responses in both sides of the post-update talk is out of line. So I come to bring all of you this. I am posting this Petition on behalf of all those gamers out there who want a Stand-alone Hard Core CTF option. If you agree that there should still be a selction for HC CTF and that alone please say "I petition to bring back HC CTF(Stand-Alone Playlist)." Please say nothing more. I dont want this to turn into some big argument over the new update. If you want things to stay the way they are that is fine, please feel free to post your own petition saying just that, but that is not meant for this thread thank you.

-XGC 9

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

BRING BACK HARDCORE:

"CAPTURE THE FLAG"

(STAND ALONE PLAYLIST)

I petition to bring back HC CTF (Stand-Alone Playlist)

Petition threads are not allowed in these forums. You should take your concerns directly to Treyarch via their forum on their website. This thread will most likely end up getting deleted/locked.

I petition to bring back HC CTF(Stand-Alone Playlist)- X Deaths Echo X

It's not too late for MW3 maybe. I like CTF. Treyarch will look at everything to get an idea of what the community likes and dislikes. All they were seeing is the numbers, not opinions. Any smart company uses all it's resources. Xbox community is much larger than the Treyarch forums. All the level 1's that are posting means more than all the regular posters chatting or ranting away. (I just made that cutoff, so take me seriously, lol)

I petition to bring back HC CTF(Stand-Alone Playlist)

I petition to bring back HC CTF(Stand-Alone Playlist)

when people spend 85 bucks into a video game. A developer has responsibility to give them the advertised product.  After you sell the consumer a product, its very deceptive and negligent to remove modes from the game.  If I could get a refund I would.  This is complete betrayal to the hc ctf fanbase. If we wanted to try different game modes, we would voluntarily do it, not be coerced/forced into doing it.

if they did fix im sure there would be people who would flame treyarch more because omg they took out bombs or omg they took out flags. well im sure they had a team meeting about this and this is what they came up with. and im sure all changes are subject to be changed again

I want my Haedcore CTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!