LOCKED: NBA2k11

Im posting a comment for  xbox support becouse i hacked my nba 2k11 just to get hes  overall  not to make him 10 feet tall or to be on the top of the leaderboards of NBA2k11 it was becouse it takes to long to get 1 player in my player mode to an overall 99  and all of  sudden i find out im bann from NBA2k11 completely when i went online but before i went online what it ment when ur game gives u the 2 red ring of death i went and  bought three new NBA2k11 couse my friends told me to go buy another another so mee bieng and ediot i went and bought more before going to look online about the situation  but what i dont understand is y  couldnt u send me a message to me like when u send me a message about an new update in the message u coulda told me to delete them in a sertant amount off days or you'll be ban from playing NBA2k11 i even deleted them to start over  from scratch without out modifiying my player again and why u guys bann me from every event from NBA2k11  yall coulda just stop from playing pick up games and playing with my player on crew game but i should be able to use the players from the defoult roster like i can use dwayne wade instead of my player and i can even play a quick game nomore i cant hack that with no myplayer so y yall take that  away from me and i should still be able to play the story mode for my player thats not online can u guys/girls from xbox support  un bann me from NBA2k11 i learned my lesson and u reply back to me tell me yes no maybe  so  please and thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

If you're only banned from NBA2K11 then it's a game specific ban which Microsoft doesn't handle. You'd have to talk to the developer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

First, are you saying your game gave you 2 red rings of death? I don't quite understand what you meant there. Can you still play other games, or will your console always show those 2 rings?

Second, if you're not banned from LIVE (which looks like you aren't) it means you have a certain game ban. Xbox doesn't have anything to do with this. I'd try contacting 2K Games/2K Sports if you're trying to appeal for your game ban.

I wouldn't say this was an unfair ban. 2K Games just wants less hackers in their games and make it fair for all of all of their players. Xbox has started to do this too (thank goodness) on all of their games. It's just a process they're doing right now. They're trying to get rid of all the modders and stuff in their games.

EA did not make NBA2K11. Contact 2K Games about this. You can Google them and find their site.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey mate, be sure to check this red-light troubleshooter, too.

Sorry this didn't help.

You cheated, you were caught and you were banned.

Sorry this didn't help.

GreyPilgrim hop off ds if ur not trying to help me out

Sorry this didn't help.

Help you out?, I think not.

I was stating facts from what you had written in your post, or was that inaccurate?.
Would you prefer to be mollycoddled and lied to?. Maybe I should have replied with 'yes of course they will lift the ban now that you are sorry', you are sorry you were caught, simple!. 

Its quite simple really you should have helped yourself out by not cheating in the first place, and you deserve what you get. I am happy to hear they are policing their games and preventing cheats from gaining access to them. The more game developers who do this the better the service will be for honest gamers.

And no one here can help you anyway you would need to talk to the people who banned you in the first place. And why would they lift a ban when it was obviously justified to begin with?.

Sorry this didn't help.