[LOCKED] MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

I have a youtube channel dedicated to nba 2k11 and COD Black ops and some other games.
If you guys like to watch you are more than welcome.
youtube.com/user/ltkshaka 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

try reading the rules.

Hey owenkiller. When are you getting your blops back? Btw, what is a YouTube? Never heard of it.

Youtube links
While I am aware that Black Ops and other games have features to record game play posting links here generally involves asking for people to subscribe to a channel or to pass comment on a montage etc. Please do not post these links on the boards, if you really want to share something that happened in game then please put the link in your sig. Also please do not post a video that contains profanity or otherwise breaks the Terms of Use or Code of Conduct.

If you find that these type of threads/posts are still appearing please use the report feature to bring it to the attention of the moderators who may take the appropriate action.

Thank you and happy gaming. source

Pinned threads are there for a reason. They provide the community with important information. Next time before you post in a specific forum be sure to check out the stickied and pinned threads to be sure you are not breaking any rules.

TOS buddy and read