[LOCKED] my temporary ban has turned into a permanent ban please help

hey live enforcement team please tell me what i did wrong my temporary ban turned into a permanent ban and all i did was have an in appropriate bio why did i get a permanent ban please reply to this post as soon as possible and tell me what i did my gamer tag is catchallsubset9

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 22 Applies to:

You want account suspensions - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx - You should've got an e-mail to your WLID too if it was entered in correctly. If it's not for using infections in WaW I'll eat my hat and put it on YouTube.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If your account was permanently banned from the service then you would not be able to post on the forums OP.
(At least that was the case on the old forums).

If it is a game specific ban you would need to take it up with the developers/publishers as that is nothing to do with MS.

Sorry this didn't help.

If your "inappropriate bio" had certain kinds of inappropriateness (offering services for money or Points is one example) or you've had a bunch of suspensions, then your "suspension" is a ban ('til the year 9999) and the "temporary"/ short suspension was just to clear your profile with "Code of Conduct".

Sorry this didn't help.