[LOCKED] My 11yr old Son banned????

Hey my 11 year old son was banned from Black Ops for no reason. He was crying. He said that he got into some game and every kill was around 50k. He said right once he got a kill he backed out because he didn't want to get banned or reset. He was wondering if you could check his last games or what ever you do and tell him what he did wrong. And if you see that he didn't do anything then unban him. So please just look.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

His gt is TrUe Trickzz

www.callofduty.com

This is in your son's bio...

"I host cod4-5REP+++"

This means your son participates in the hacking and modding of video games using the Xbox Live services.

He will most likely get his Gold account banned shortly, and be unable to play ANY games/apps on Xbox Live, with his current Gamertag.

Take your son aside and have a talk with him about right and wrong. About fair play and the justifiable actions that is brought upon dirty, filthy cheaters/modders like himself.

A little reading material for you:

The Xbox Live TERMS OF USE

The Xbox Live CODE OF CONDUCT

Have a pleasant tomorrow.

[quote user="Pistola Muerta"]

This is in your son's bio...

"I host cod4-5REP+++"

This means your son participates in the hacking and modding of video games using the Xbox Live services.

He will most likely get his Gold account banned shortly, and be unable to play ANY games/apps on Xbox Live, with his current Gamertag.

Take your son aside and have a talk with him about right and wrong. About fair play and the justifiable actions that is brought upon dirty, filthy cheaters/modders like himself.

A little reading material for you:

The Xbox Live TERMS OF USE

The Xbox Live CODE OF CONDUCT

Have a pleasant tomorrow.

[/quote]

Don't forget having TTG in his bio. OP is obviously lying.

Yeah, that was in his motto. He has been reported.

Why are you letting an 11 year old play this?

profile looks dodgy for a start..hmm i wonder if you are who you say you are and not an adult,but just in case you are..your parenting skills are a disgrace and you dont deserve to bring up a puppy nevermind a child!..people like you should be condemned..as usual its the child that suffers!

"He was crying"

I lol'd.

oh you guys will love what I've found

on a Tech game thread said kid has been accused of taking payment for access to a modded lobby then not giving it (using xbox live to sell stuff and make money, naughty naughty lifetime account ban worthy)

and this video http://youtu.be/vQ_ZkWMZ5Xc

He should not be playing this game to begin with. Two of my younger sisters are under 16, and I don't let them play this kind of game. They very well know not to as well.