[LOCKED] Looking To Play With Men.

Female gamers are all bad, stupid, unattractive, and ruin my fun. They complain and -blam!- way to much. I hate running into Female gamers. They always bring their pathetic friends with them that are also equally annoying who defend them and spam their mics with worthless talk. I personally think females shouldn't be allowed to play under the stance that they all do terrible and bring the team down with their negative K/D. However since I can't personally remove Females from the game, the best I can do is limit playing with them and reduce the percentage of them being placed on my team. So if your a guy, add me. If you're a female. Get a -blam!- change or something then you can add me

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This just adds to my already proven hypothesis.

After your balls drop, we'll see how much you want to avoid females..

[View:http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljmcnbGOsq1qdaomu.gif]

Honestly, because I wasn't sure if your stats were better or worse than mine.. so I couldn't really comment on that.

That's all I had left.

But i'm just a dumb girl, so you shouldn't be that surprised that I don't have any other witty remarks.

shouldnt you be in the kitchen makin sammiches?

[quote user="patricia is rad"]

[/quote]

I lol'd

[quote user="patricia is rad"]

[/quote]

He is 14,shouldn`t be long now.

one strange thing though,a quote from your bio " i hate call of duty,it takes no skill and is overated" yet is playing black ops right now????

I'm playing Black Ops right now? What? I haven't been online in 13 hours (actually playing My Xbox, being on the forums make it say 'last online 1 minute ago')z

I've spent the last few hours making myself a bacon egg sandwich and discovering I have My Little Pony Friendship is Magic on demand! Been watching it for about an hour now?

livin the life brah

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

I'm playing Black Ops right now? What? I haven't been online in 13 hours (actually playing My Xbox, being on the forums make it say 'last online 1 minute ago')z

I've spent the last few hours making myself a bacon egg sandwich and discovering I have My Little Pony Friendship is Magic on demand! Been watching it for about an hour now?

[/quote]

its still the last game on your recently played list.

i can`t seem to find your gt on any halo leaderboards either.