[LOCKED] i want my gamerscore corrected

i have had my xbox 360 for 2 years and i worked hard to get to 1500 gamerscore and then this person [Mod removed] asks me if i want it hacked to 43230 i say yes and he does it 10 mins later i find out you can be reset to 0.i asked phoned the xbox people asked if i can have my old one told me to go on forums i wont my old gamerscore back i never want to get my gamerscore hacked now xbox people can i have my gamerscore back 2 years come on i just want it back if i don't i will buy a ps3 and tell my friends not to buy an xbox.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

So you're agreed to becoming a cheater then? If you gave this person your account info, change the password NOW.   NEVER GIVE ANYONE YOUR SIGN IN INFO.

Gamerscore cheater WILL get the gamerscore reset to zero, which is what you want, but there is more.   As well as your gamerscore reset, you'll get awarded a pretty orange band on you gamertag declaring to EVERYONE that you are a cheater.  All the gamerscore you have gained (legitimately or illegitimately) will NEVER be able to be acquired ever again on your account.  READ THIS

Start a new gamertag, stop cheating, and never trust someone with an MLG gamerpic.

[quote user="GTA05"]

I just want it back if i don't i will buy a ps3 and tell my friends not to buy an xbox.

[/quote]Get your PS3 if you want.  You should never have cheated.  You are going to threaten to change consoles because YOU cheated?  Really?