LOCKED: I have got suspended for nothing!!!!! :(

Okay,

I was playing search and destroy at Ternimal and i was talking to this guy. And he was gonna 1v1 someone so i told him to invite me but i didnt go right away cause i wanted my XP. And i joined the game and started to play but i thought they were just warming up so i joined in and started playing and he said he was going to suspend me. So i got offline for about 3 hours and it said i was suspended till 12/31/9999. And i didnt do anything and i had about 10 or so months left. And i have never got banned before so can you help me????? Please.. Gamertag= is [mod removed] and i have called custormer support and they gave me a ticket code so i dont know what it is but 115 889 3971

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="EN VII SHOOTER"]

Okay,

I was playing search and destroy at Ternimal and i was talking to this guy. And he was gonna 1v1 someone so i told him to invite me but i didnt go right away cause i wanted my XP. And i joined the game and started to play but i thought they were just warming up so i joined in and started playing and he said he was going to suspend me. So i got offline for about 3 hours and it said i was suspended till 12/31/9999. And i didnt do anything and i had about 10 or so months left. And i have never got banned before so can you help me????? Please.. Gamertag= is i5aniHasBowlCut and i have called custormer support and they gave me a ticket code so i dont know what it is but 115 889 3971

[/quote]

The only  people with the power and authority to permanently ban an account from XBL is the XBL Policy Enforcement Team. Normal players, regardless of what they claim the can do, can not.

So long as you have done nothing to violate the XBL Terms of Service and/or Code of Conduct then you won't get suspended or banned from XBL.

As suggested above the only people who can help you now is the XBL PET of whom can be found in the link in the post above (click the light green text).

Just an FYI, if you were found to have been participating in any modded/infected lobbies that would be grounds for a permanent ban. (I only mention this because that is the number one reason why anyone is permanently banned from MW, World at War and MW).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="EN VII SHOOTER"]

Okay,I was playing search and destroy at Ternimal and i was talking to this guy. And he was gonna 1v1 someone so i

told him to invite me but i didnt go right away causei wanted my XP. And i joined the game and started to play but i

thought they were just warming up so i joined in and started playing and he said he was going to suspend me.

So i got offline for about 3 hours and it said i was suspended till 12/31/9999. And i didnt do anything and i had

about 10 or so months left. And i have never got banned before so can you help me????? Please..

Gamertag= is i5aniHasBowlCut and i have called custormer support and they gave me a ticket

code so i dont know what it is but [code cutout]

[/quote]

Not sure what happened to your post. But regarding your situation, you need to post in the suspension forums for them to look into it for you. They won't suspend people without a reason, all complaints are looked into before any action is taken.

Unfortunately that is all I know, as for reasons to why you were suspended on the XBLPET team will be able to help you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.