LOCKED: how is this considered cheating?!

of course i was playing MW2 and i ran around with an AT-4 with scavenger and by the end of the game got 20 kills and only 2 deaths.  so everyone decided to send me messages saying that im cheating and going file a complain about me, of course i got suspended for have one "bad" word. SO HOW THE F did i cheat?!?!?! No im not using the profile that got suspended

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Heh heh I do the same with RPG-7s sometimes. Anyways call Microsoft about this and explain the story to them and maybe they can help you out. People file false complaints on me sometimes just because I use grenade launchers or AA-12s or anything that's considered "annoying" to them. I always tell em that there's an avoid player option for a reason..

xblpet would not ban you for "being annoying"they make sure 100% each time a complaint is filed that someone is using cheats.by the looks of your post on this forum you no doubt got banned for foul language towards others or something similar.

If you got suspended for foul language, then you were using foul language. It's as simple as that.

[quote user="oDr Killjoy"]

If you got suspended for foul language, then you were using foul language. It's as simple as that.

[/quote]

it is as simple as that.

[quote user="aznCHICKwithRPG"]

of course i was playing MW2 and i ran around with an AT-4 with scavenger and by the end of the game got 20 kills and only 2 deaths.  so everyone decided to send me messages saying that im cheating and going file a complain about me, of course i got suspended for have one "bad" word. SO HOW THE F did i cheat?!?!?! No im not using the profile that got suspended

[/quote]You answered your own question.

OP is the typical idiot on the banned forum.

Had vulgar words in their bio, or has ad for boosting and mods in bio, and wonders how in the hell they could of been suspended.

take a look at her bio now,looks like she thinks the temporary suspension removes the permanent suspension trick works,very wrong.

This girls bio is epic!!!!!