[LOCKED] Denying a petition is against the Law

It appears as though my forum post was locked because it was a petition. This is against the law and it should be re-opened.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What law? LOL This is private property. You have no rights or law here.

Your post broke one of the rules so a mod had to close it down.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Making a thread about why your other thread was locked isagains the rules.

Not when its a violation of the 1st amendment of the US constitution. My thread was locked up without any violations or cause. Making a policy blocking a 1st amendment right is against federal law.

The first amendment protects against the GOVERNMENT not a private corporation on a privately owned website. Please learn the constitution and what it means.

Make it a thread not a petition. I could not care less. I have games where I have 1 achievement and will not go back to them. People should worry about other things not the ability to delete games off you list. And the reason why it will never happen is because then when people get hacked or phished their game history will be wiped by the hackers.

[quote user="Titanus Ferrum"]

Not when its a violation of the 1st amendment of the US constitution. My thread was locked up without any violations or cause. Making a policy blocking a 1st amendment right is against federal law.

[/quote]

You agreed to the ToU and CoC when you signed up for Xbox/Forums meaning when you use their services you are subject to what they deem fit, it has nothing to do with the US constitution.

If this is the case, then I should have been asked to edit the post accordingly. Either way this is still a major issue.

The real issue here is that I am calling out a lack of quality control on Microsoft and the Developers parts and they want to silence me for that.

Oh and the private corporation in question is currently residing within said government meaning that said private corporation has to abide by federal law.

I have studied the Constitution very well, all states, cities, citizens and any organization that reside within the boundaries of the United States and its territories must abide by federal law.

You cant just say your private and think that gives you a free pass and don't have to obey the law..

there was no need to call it a petition,just post as a normal thread.after reading it ,i can`t imagine you were going to get much support anyway.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

there was no need to call it a petition,just post as a normal thread.after reading it ,i can`t imagine you were going to get much support anyway.

[/quote]

I would like to think that would be the way to go but I will just be silenced again. Funny how when I strike a nerve and call out quality control issues all the Xbox Live Ambassadors are quick to run to Microsofts defense.

After all I have seen multiple messages asking for feedback from the customers, well here its is, no libel or slander needed.