LOCKED - Campaign for MW3, looks great

i have to say the game looked great.  I know they are using PC graphics, but it looked great.  Like the battles in Germany, UK, France,etc.

I'm one who grew tired of modern warfare(todays warfare), but that looked great.   Not a big COD4 or MW2 campaign fan, thought they were mediocre, but this game might change my view on IW and their campaigns.

Cannot wait to see Multi trailer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Too bad the visuals still look 2007.It looks like the same exact reveal trailer as MW2 just giant scripted events.

^ exactly.  All I was thinking while watching that trailer, was, wow what a bad Micheal Bay film

[quote user="MadeGuy27"]

Too bad the visuals still look 2007.It looks like the same exact reveal trailer as MW2 just giant scripted events.

[/quote]

pretty much this.

I love how they have 10 seconds of total 'gameplay' (Driving a boat, in the seat of a car, and catching a mag), and a minute 20 seconds of scripted events.  Guess MW 3 Scripted Event Trailer Reveal doesnt sound as appealing

I love the the single player is going to be good! Amazing single player games with good plot>mp. Still getting battlefield

[quote user="MadeGuy27"]

[/quote]

To be somewhat fair though, if you think BF3 is going to look like it does in the trailers on consoles, you're just going to get slapped in the face. Everything so far has been PC gameplay.

cod singleplayer sucks and has always sucked its just terrible

Yup, what he said.

[quote user="Kramerllama"]

I love how they have 10 seconds of total 'gameplay' (Driving a boat, in the seat of a car, and catching a mag), and a minute 20 seconds of scripted events.  Guess MW 3 Scripted Event Trailer Reveal doesnt sound as appealing

[/quote]

Wait,.......You can toss teammates mags now? Thats SP or MP? Thats a really cool addition. I thought the vid was good. I guess we arent getting mind blowing graphics until a nex gen consle is released, dunno.

no, it was SP footage of an NPC chucking a mag to you.