[LOCKED] Boring ZzZzZzZz

This game is sooo Boring I cant take it anymore, an I honestly dont think i will even bother with the knew DLC Iam assuming

is being realised tommorow, they really screwed up in taking sooo LOng with these, I tried getting back into it today an all it is is a teadious

piece of      C      ap...    

The world map is big maybe even bigger than Fallout 3 an the weapons are awesome, BUT!  the landscape is EMPTY!

there are no enemys! nothing to do! I really hope if there is another fallout ie. fallout 4  this developer who messed up Fallout New vegas dosnt have anything to do with it!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Amazing... stop whining and play something else them.

PS: the internet is ruining your english... and i'm brazilian by the way.

First you should learn how to spell before you post on the Fallout Forum. And if you don't like it then i'm sure you will like COD:BO, that game is good for the mentally impaired..

Why troll the Fallout forums if you don't even like the game? GTFO!

I agree with the others. Your spelling was terrible and why bother making a hate post? It makes no sense.

From what I could decrypt of the OP's tirade, I see he did make at least one valid point. The Mojave wasteland is annoyingly sparsely populated, however, nothing to do? Err...near enough any character you talk to trips you up into a quest...not forgetting how much time can be spent playing Caravan...once you've decoded the rules...I still don't get it...still...

[quote user="KillaKurupt"]

Why troll the Fallout forums if you don't even like the game? GTFO!

[/quote]

^^Agreed , Like seriously nobody cares! Instead of going to a forum of a game you do like, you come to one that you hate? Get it together

While I hate how you did it/said it, I agree with not having enough to do.....

Nothing to do???? you people are crazy..

It's what FR does

but yeah, go away man

Bye bye.