[locked] Best Female Gamers?

As we know, some female gamers are incredibly amazing at video games. Some get paid to play (like The Frag Dolls). Some go pro and play MLG tournaments. Some just play casually and for fun, yet are really good at it. Who are the best Female Gamers you know?

[moderator deleted] is just amazing at every game. I love her. She's incredible.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^^Ive got her on my FL, but Ive yet to game with her............weird, LOL.

And i am glad im not on your friendslist SpeedyBlueDude, my biggest fun is to outnumber the topplayers in the BO games .... having a crap k/d ratio means, dosnt matter i get killed too, if i just get ya :p

Girls are playing videogames these days?

Then who's making all the sandwiches?

#### women, acquire currency.

Oh? I didn't know there was a KinGG x Hunt3r.

Do you feel like you've accomplished a great feat now, SpeedyBlueDude?

i rarely play with others so i couldnt tell ya, im sure if they care enough about their games to use some outside tie to them such as the forums or other websites, they are good just for that. the real landmines arent in the game but the "whos making my sandwich" trollie pollies out there. team unicorn exists you poor souls trapped to the confines of your parents basement. im in shock that lady eh hasnt been mentioned yet. youtube wise i enjoy watching girl on duty. otherwise girl gamers are just gamers and i would dare say do not necessarily require a sub category of best defined soley on gender basis. i can feel the love but i would have a deeper appreciation for more equality, if that makes sense.

Yeah, I played the demo on easy and needless to say, it was pretty hard. I'm not a big fan of puzzles, but this game is pretty unique.. I can't imagine playing it on normal lol I'm a noob at puzzles. :P

^ Gotcha and totally off-topic, but how's Catherine? :o

Lol Im not that great