[LOCKED] banned xbl account

hello microsoft i wanna know why my other xbl account ymcb 4 life 420 was banned from xbl i had got my account hacked recentaly and when i got it back it said i was banned to 12/31/9999 microsoft please unban my xbl profile ymcb 4 life 420 i spent a totally of 8000 dollars on that account includeing buying microsoft points and games on demand please dont lose a good customer i really just wanna get back to gaming microsoft thats something i enjoy please contact or email me at [Mod Removed] thanx you microsoft i just wanna get back to gameing and enjoy xboxlive.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol...Gamerscore hax?

This guy has to be the biggest idiot ever....... Like who is this stupid....

HAX??? no way. this guy is 1337!!!!

On a scale of 1 -10, 10 being the highest; how much fail is this thread?

It's pretty funny if you look at his achievements, you can see he maxed out quite a few games on the same day

they must have been very busy on 6/12/2011 playing all those games at once ... some kind of time warp. LOL

And they wonder why they have been banned...

By the way, my collection of pricless cars, and my castle have gone missing. lol

This guy's post is clearly a shining example of why he should be banned.. although I may sign him up for some spam via his displayed e-mail acct... d'oh..

This guy needs a job he has max out alot of games.and yes he had to hacked all them games too.....later

...he's just misunderstood