[LOCKED] Bad Kids Shouldn't Be Allowed To Play Bungie Vs The World.

You may have seen these post on Bungie.net, and... well... I agree.

Let the people who CAN steak, and WILL steak Bungie play. Don't go into this playlist. Honest, if your K/D is below 1.20. Chances are, you won't steak Bungie. So don't bother.

Don't make good players suffer and match up with bad kids after bad kids, lowering our chances of playing against Bungie. You won't win, don't bother, chances are, you'll just go into Bungie vs The World alone (or in a team) and lose and go negative game after game.

Anyone else agree anyone with a K/D lower than 1.20 shouldn't be allowed to play?

(although I'm sure people will disagree, they have all the right to play, but they shouldn't. Bungie probably won't talk to their fans [if they do, it's 30 seconds to talk to them] Bad Kids gain nothing from playing, no steak, no chance to talk to Bungie, all they're doing is bring the community down, 1 more lose for us, 1 more win for Bungie, you're just stopping the good players from winning)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do you really want a steak that has to be mailed from Washington state? I mean, unless it's a voucher or something I could care less about the actual meat. I will be there. Just to troll you and the other 'good kids'. The steaks will all probably be gone by the time I get to it anyway. Just to satisfy your ego- I would have rather seen a Steak list and a just for lulz list. The Steak list is random as to whether or not you actually play Bungie. The Lulz list, you are guaranteed a spot against a Bungie employee. I would like to take a shot or two at one of them, but I really don't give a crap about a steak. Speaking of steak, I have some sweet cuts marinating right now.

[quote user="Th3 Tater"]

Do you really want a steak that has to be mailed from Washington state? I mean, unless it's a voucher or something I could care less about the actual meat. I will be there. Just to troll you and the other 'good kids'. The steaks will all probably be gone by the time I get to it anyway. Just to satisfy your ego- I would have rather seen a Steak list and a just for lulz list. The Steak list is random as to whether or not you actually play Bungie. The Lulz list, you are guaranteed a spot against a Bungie employee. I would like to take a shot or two at one of them, but I really don't give a crap about a steak. Speaking of steak, I have some sweet cuts marinating right now.

[/quote]

I knew you guys would react that way, I also have an image ready for the other reaction I'm sure to get

Anyways, enjoy losing (although I'm sure you'll have fun!)

Feel free to play, no one is stopping you, go right ahead.

I be jelly.

I promise I'll try hard if I see you in the lobby. ^_^

Hey let's go a step further! Only +2.0's can play!

Oh sorry I guess you can't play. :(

Most Bungie employees aren't even good, so why bar anyone from playing?

2.00 isn't realistic, a 1.20 can hold his own, if each player has a 1.20. They can still steak Bungie.

Also, Nice W/L there.  Bk ;)

I don't play with a team random.

Edit: you have the same w/l  bwahahaha

Neither did i until 3 months ago, and even then, 90% my games were solo. I still maintained a 60 W/L, and a 1.4 K/D.

Plus, If I only had 5,000 kills, my K/D would be much higher ;)

Your w/l is 55%, mine is 53%. Congrats you're 2% higher after playing with a team for 3 months. And I doubt your k/d was above a 1.50 ranging at 5,000 kills.

Mine is still going up. Goml.

You're W/L is .55.

Mine is .64?

Ermm if you wanna go by ratio, then yea you're .9 higher than me. That's still 3 months worth of having a team. You want a pat on the back?

Btw it's 'your' W/L, not 'you're'.