[LOCKED] ATTN: Fullmetal1986

In an earlier locked thread you stated this:

[quoteuser="Fullmetal1986"]

An e-mail was sent you detailing that the deleted post was considered spam.

[/quote]

I just wanted to say that I appreciate you taking the time to reply and actually tell me why my Hank Hill post was deleted, but I wanted to make it clear that I have received no previous e-mail detailing why this was so. Do they have the right e-mail address, or did they actually send an e-mail?

I would have tried to PM you directly, but because I only have a Silver membership, I am not allowed to send messages to other users. This seemed to be the only way I could actually contact you. Sorry for what will clearly be another necessarily locked topic.

Funny, this post actually is fairly irrelevant spam. The Hank Hill "Yep" comment had comedic relevance to the thread in which it was posted.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Emails would be sent to the email address which is connected to your profile. Check your SPAM folder if you can't find it.

As a Silver you can't send Live messages through the website but you can send forum PMs. Simply click the little Envelope icon beneath a person's post to start a private conversation with them.

[quote user="voteDC"]

As a Silver you can't send Live messages through the website but you can send forum PMs. Simply click the little Envelope icon beneath a person's post to start a private conversation with them.

[/quote]

Interesting, I did not know this. You have been very helpful. Thank you.

YES! First thread with my name! YES!

On a serious note, what voteDC said is true. Check the e-mail, and spam folder of said e-mail, that your Gamertag (Windows Live ID) is associated with. And you can PM me by clicking the envelope icon on any of my posts for a private chit-chat. Lots easier.