[LOCKED] Anyone with 25+ days played needs to get a life

i do not understand how someone can spend all that time on just one game. you need to get out and get some sun or something. if you were to have a days played of 30 that's about an average of 3 hours a day. then you have to consider, if they miss anytime on any given day they must make it up some other day. does anyone else see how ridiculous that is? that is a whole month of your life dedicated to black ops and that doesn't include the other CoD games they have played. 

when i get into a match with people who have a crazy amount of days played i just assume i will lose and get shut down, but if i end up winning and doing better than them, they better be ready to get talked down, because with that much time and dedication, you should be ownprolegit1337 

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you think that is a lot, you should go check out some of the better WoW player's times.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

I dont have nearly that much time played, but I can see where its easily possible.

8   hours work

2   hours chores/housework etc

5   hours enjoying the sun, family friends whatever

6   hours sleeping

3   hours cod

---------------------

24 hours/day

Heck............

I have my own business, work around the house/vehicles etc, do stuff with my wife, 6 kids and 4 grandkids, volunteer time ..........

And still have time to squeeze in a couple hours cod.

People dont necessarily game BECAUSE they have no life, but to take a break from the hectic life they do have.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

25 days played is a lot huh? Well I guess I won't post my WOW time played for all 10 of my toons. Its a lot more than 25 .

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

its probably as ridiculous as someone checking how many days a person has played before playing them,and then "talkin them down" if they lose,and going to the time and trouble to make a post about it.

the people playing the game they enjoy would probably look at what your doing as ridiculous.

people really need to stop looking at stats and just play the game.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Back in CoD4 I had someone tell my team we had no lives (about 20 days average between us with the most being 35 days I'm guessing). Afterwards I checked his profile. His gamer score was well over 80k. And this was 3 years ago. Also don't forget some ppl share profiles. I have one friend who shares his profile on Black Ops with his room mate. They have around 30 days played (about 15 each) and one's pretty good while the other is strictly casual. If you smack talking players because of how much time they have logged in then you're no better (probably worse) than them.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Kendall09"]

i do not understand how someone can spend all that time on just one game. you need to get out and get some sun or something. if you were to have a days played of 30 that's about an average of 3 hours a day. then you have to consider, if they miss anytime on any given day they must make it up some other day. does anyone else see how ridiculous that is? that is a whole month of your life dedicated to black ops and that doesn't include the other CoD games they have played. 

when i get into a match with people who have a crazy amount of days played i just assume i will lose and get shut down, but if i end up winning and doing better than them, they better be ready to get talked down, because with that much time and dedication, you should be ownprolegit1337 

[/quote]

I have around 23 days played and I guarantee I get more sun than you.  Actually  Im burnt to a crisp at the moment from so much golf, pool parties, and BBQ's.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Suby1"]

25 days played is a lot huh? Well I guess I won't post my WOW time played for all 10 of my toons. Its a lot more than 25 .

[/quote]

Ugh WOW.  I was the first on my server to get High Warlord way back in the day.  God dang what a time sink that was.  Should have sold him for 5k when offered.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="BallzyGunz"]

[quote user="Suby1"]

[/quote]

Ugh WOW.  I was the first on my server to get High Warlord way back in the day.  God dang what a time sink that was.  Should have sold him for 5k when offered.

[/quote]

I've been trying to figure out who the bigger idiot is in that scenario.  

Can't do it...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I think I have 28 days on Black Ops...and I get out plenty. No kids, no girlfriend at the moment...rarely watch TV unless it's football or one of the very few shows I keep up with. Pretty much what I do in my alone time.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

40+ days played at CoD4.

OP just seems extremely butthurt about something, probably got beat and needs to vent.

Get gooder.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 8 Applies to: