LOCKED - ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LONG LIST STATEING WE WONT PAY TO PLAY MW3 ONLINE

SCOTTYSKILLZ10X ,,IRONMAIDEN666X,,DJ PROBERT,,ATTACKED HEART,,CRIMSONKING360,,YODA2374,,ATOLCHAMPION,,BENJAMIN BREEEG,,GLITCHGUY,,GUTTER FACE101,,HEADSMASHER850,,HOLY RACCOON,,IMPULSEBOINGER,,INSANELY BEAST,,IRONBALLSOFFURY,,J RIGHT420,,MR MAIDEN666,,PHANTOM45,,SHANE8017STONESY90.,TACTFUL CURVE,,XFENDAL,,XHENCH,,JSTEM420,,

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you dont have to pay to play mw3 online lol

Have you been under a rock? Welcome to the forums. You cant have "polls" on here and you DO NOT have to pay to play MW3 online MP................/facepalm.

aha think again...but didnt they say we wouldnt be paying for any multiplayer features when mw2 came out..i think if cod elite gets a good reaction then sooner or later we will have to pay for essential features in multiplayer for mw4..hmmm

I guarantee half, if not more of the people in that list will be playing the game upon release.

You know what i dont get pokemon how do they get in those pokeballs and what do they do in they do in them sleep or keep themselves occupied but if so how

All of those people on that list are stupid. MW3 will not be pay to play and they have stated many times that they CANNOT make their games pay to play now since all of the previous CODs have been free.

I probably will play it... whenever I can get it for peanuts.

OP is dumb, try and get me perma banned.

LOL, you can get that list as long as you want, but 20 times that will still buy the game.

This is why you don't have a relationship with your sister.