[LOCKED] achievements

ok here is the deal i need a few achievements to complete the game and all of them are in the DLC so i know for fact that with like 8 or 16 player we can get all of them easy and YES that is call boosting but i dont care! i just wanna finish my game so i can focus on others... if u dont wanna be a part of it is ok so u DONT NEED TO POST UR PERSONAL COMENTS ABOUT HOW U FEEL WITH THIS BOOSTING SITUATION!... but if u wanna get them the easy way send me a message on xbox live and we will do it..... thanks for ur time and hope we can get those achievements.. LATER!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't need to post my personal comments about this boosting situation but i will anyway.  You suck, hahahaha!

Hahahaha, +39, 999, 999 for class. Hilarious post and exactly what I was thinking, to be honest.

I think you could do with our personal comments anyway, OP, so it's nice to know that your 34, 000 Gamerscore was probably heavily assisted with some boosting.

Boosting really is sad by the way, don't stoop that low. The Achievements in Reach are hardly difficult anyway.

looool! well like i predicted halo comunity is always this stupid... i have to be honest no surprise there....too bad that is a great game and most of the pleayers are a bunch of retards..... anyways.... sorry to dissapoint all the ones that consider that my gamerscore is boosting situations but the fact is im just being lazy and if u dont think i was able to do that just go ahead and send me an invite so when i beat anyone that think that u will see that its just a matter of convenience and quickly getting out of loooong game time.......... so that being say my offer still on for those who dont care about that cause the fact is im gonna get them one way or another ......

Get the achievements legit.

GOML noob.

You call US (the Halo community) "stupid" and "retarded", yet here you are asking for OUR help because you can't get achievements legitimately?

Oh the irony.

Ignore them. They're just mad they don't have the skill it takes to boost. :P

-

Here's a hint, next time try asking a site dedicated to boosting, you'll get much nicer, helpful, responses.

It's a real pity I can't read your tragic posts, but I'm pretty sure that amongst the spelling mistakes and ridiculous English you just broke out the "1 V 1" challenge because you got called out for boosting.

Wow, dude.

I admit I boosted with the Target Locater glitch back when Reach came out but only gained like one and a half ranks. [:P] Oh well, I find boosting to be useless now and it's not really that big of a deal. There is nothing in the Code of Conduct that says you can't..anyway, next time go to a site that is dedicated to getting achievements and ask for help and not us "stupid" Halo community. Your right, Noble 29, the irony.

^

Boosting is cheating whether you call it a 'big deal' or not.

"But-but it's OK, the Code of Conduct doesn't disallow boosting, it must be OK!!!!!"

pity