LOCKED - A lot of hate for NetherRealm?

Hi everyone

I rarely visit the forums, but thought I'd see what's being said about MK.  Seems to be a lot of people putting NR down, but I can't find many posts expressing direct reasons.  Is there some story behind it?  Have people had a lot of problems with the game?

I'm an old-skool MK fan and personally I've been loving it   The only thing that's annoyed me is the online play, or rather the lack of match-making.  I'm not a big online fighter, but it just puts me off even more when I've got about 5 or 6 matches total under my belt and I get matched with someone with 20'000 matches and 1 loss under theirs.  I also had the lag problem the first time I played online, but when I played a few days ago it seemed fine.  Has it been sorted or is it still happening for people?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Valorik"]

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

Calling others names and getting all upset, throwing a tantrum when they state their opinion is just showing my example. Thank you for the demonstration.

[/quote]

Oh STHU already and stop trying to act like you're some sort of beaming paragon of class, yourself. I just finished working my 38th hour in the past 3 days, so forgive me if my tolerance for blind fanboys is further below sea level than New Orleans. You act like people who're upset at all with NetherRealm's BS are all raving lunatics, and your veiled insults just make you look even more pathetically fanboyish.  You're argumentive just for the sake of being argumentive, and it's bloody sickening.

[/quote]

Oh, come now. Trying to derail the topic isn't going to help your case. Stay on track here. I didn't ask about your work or day because that's completely irrelevant. NRS hasn't fouled up nearly as much as you think. You tend to go off the deep end when you aren't really taking things into account. One thing goes wrong and fingers are pointing directly to NRS, even on the last DLC when it wasn't really their fault.

Yes, they messed up before, but isn't that bad. The game's been playable since and still is. Their online has been fixed and they stated how fixed the desyncs which has been posted around before. Also, if the game and developer really do rustle your jimmies so much, why not just trade it in or something? I don't understand why you would let it bother you this bad if this is truly how you feel. I rented Brink, didn't enjoy it, took it back. I haven't bothered with it since, nor do I feel the need to constantly thrash my arms and legs and scream about it being bad on the forums.

NRS has been working practically non-stop to fix the things wrong with the game as they're brought to their attention. Problem is, complaining on the forum about it over and over won't bring it to their attention any faster. Call or e-mail NRS or WB with the complaints if something is still wrong and let them know about it. I don't hear or see anybody doing that, yet. You also still haven't told me what's wrong with your save from weeks ago. Feel free to PM me so I can help so we don't clutter the thread.

And you know for sure that the last DLC wasnt really their fault, how?

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

Everyone has a preference. As for the DLC being late, I'm still sure it was MS goofing up on their update. It's happened before, so I'm not too surprised if that's the case again. As for the previous DLC messing with things, I do wish they'd work things out a bit better for it, but I think they will after they get the rest of the DLC finished and out.

[/quote]As I said above in that ridiculously long post, common sense tells me that if the Kenshi delay was MS's fault because they forgot or goofed, they would have put it on Live immediately after it was brought to their attention.

I save $5 anyways even if it is someone I dont want because I bought the pass. ;)

Little bugs?

Online unplayable for many for a couple of months post-release.

Game save corrupting for many, wiping out challenge tower and story mode progress.

You honestly believe that these are minor?  Anything that corrupts data or inhibits play is far from minor.

Keep talking, the more and more you do the more you prove my point!

Everyone has a preference. As for the DLC being late, I'm still sure it was MS goofing up on their update. It's happened before, so I'm not too surprised if that's the case again. As for the previous DLC messing with things, I do wish they'd work things out a bit better for it, but I think they will after they get the rest of the DLC finished and out.

That's only an option, though. Nobody forced it on us to buy the season pass, which is also only 360 exclusive. The only real thing that slightly irritates me is the solution for desyncs. 360 has to re-download the skins, which isn't a big deal and takes 10 seconds at most. PS3 just get a patch to, supposedly, fix it. I would kind of like a patch released here since word of mouth only travels so far, and it's usually met with people scowling at you for even trying to help.

No point arguing with Ruthless, hes like a broken record.

these posts are hilarious.

1. Kenshi dlc was a day late.

2. Your unlucky?