Loads of Q and A regarding BF3

This game looks better and better by the minute :)

https://twitter.com/#!/Demize99

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I dont like that you must play co-op to unlock weapons you can use in MP.. i friging HATE co-op games..

Cheers for the link, the voice chat options I found quite interesting. In BF3 you can still join squads however you and your squad can now choose if you have squad chat or team chat so you can communicate with other squads. I asume it will be a option in the squad menu.

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

I dont like that you must play co-op to unlock weapons you can use in MP.. i friging HATE co-op games..

[/quote]

There was a post about this on the battleblog last week, only a couple of the weapons can been unlocked in co-op. Rest is in MP.

Im not sure if thats what they mean , i thought it meant you can unlock somw MP weapons to use in Co Op not the other way around , ie playing the co oip will unlock some MP exclusive weapons you can then use in co op..........i might be wrong :P

wheres the info, all i see  is sarcastic twitter replies..

and i see a sarcastic forum reply...........theres loads of info there , ive no idea what your reading........

[quote user="Archst3r"]

Im not sure if thats what they mean , i thought it meant you can unlock somw MP weapons to use in Co Op not the other way around , ie playing the co oip will unlock some MP exclusive weapons you can then use in co op..........i might be wrong :P

[/quote]

Aside from Battlelog integration and the "Man Down!" mechanic, other features of the co-op mode include unlockable weapons you can earn and bring into regular multiplayer modes, and randomised elements that keep each playthrough fresh.

SOURCE

ah thanks for that , i dont suppose ill have time to dedicate to co op , ill have to see if the weapons are worth having first.

[quote user="Archst3r"]

ah thanks for that , i dont suppose ill have time to dedicate to co op , ill have to see if the weapons are worth having first.

[/quote]

Yeah same here, I will more likely go no MP from day one and save the SP & Co-op for when I feel a little burnt out on MP after a few mouths.

bit more info , this time about controller response>>>>>>>>>>>

twitter.com