The game never stops loading for me. anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep. I took a dinner break and tried again a little later and it worked fine.  Some people have tried dashboarding and restarting the game.  Sometimes that works.  Others have waited it out and got lucky and got in a game.

Ive found that clearing the cache has helped me.

its a known issue for the Beta, alot of folks been experiencing it. My friend and I have tried to join 5 games but keep getting this issue.

As Wolf stated....clearing the cache helped on my end last night. Maybe a fluke, maybe not, but worth a try.

Any feedback available on average wait times if you just sit on the loading screen?

[quote user="Spitroast Jerry"]

Any feedback available on average wait times if you just sit on the loading screen?

[/quote]

Two choices: 1) Average wait time, or 2) Infinite.

I've only had to wait about a minute. 2 minutes tops. And I played for about 6 hours after work last night EST.

It might have something to do with matchmaking and quality of connection to the host.

Well, it's pretty horrible. Been trying to get a game for an hour or so, and been sat on the loading screen for about 20 minutes this go round. Might as well hit the dash again and see what happens.

Check if there is a network locale setting. It would probably be found under "options".

A friend and I were in a party together and experienced this a few times as well.   Our quick work around was to exit the lobby we were in and try joining a new game.   However, that didn't guarantee we wouldn't get the loading error again after another game or two..  Then rinse and repeat.