Load Times and Time In-between Matches

I mostly like this game but there are several nagging issues that get on my nerves. The first issue is that the load times in getting into the matches are probably the longest I have ever seen. Second, the 90 second countdown in-between matches is entirely too long as well adding to the first issue. It takes longer to get into a match in this game than any other game I have ever played. I am also experiencing lag spikes on a regular basis which is not supposed to happen since it is supposed to be dedicated servers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Luckily, I'm always in a party so I rarely notice the long load times. 

90 seconds, just enough time to go and take a break. if you get my meaning.

Make ssense:)

I thought the load times were really bad as well, but no one really ever talks about it.  I thought that maybe it was just me. I would like to see the 90 seconds lowered some as well, but with that and the long load times it does give you a nice break. I usually refill my burn card selections and look at any challenges that I may be working toward.

90 seconds is good. Roll a doobie, take a *** and get a beer. Only children are in a hurry. Slow down kids. There's more to life than playing games.

would you prefer lower load times, and worse hit detection, unstable netcode, etc etc?

@NL Painkiller--Yeah, theres more to life, like drugs and alcohol?.....................//facepalm. I am guessing you are 20 years old?

Yeah, there's more to life than playing games- true.  However, during that small portion of my life where i actually AM playing a game, can I ask for shorter load times?  Yeah, thanks.

^^Only ADHD cant sit for a few minutes, geez, BTW, youll wait as long as they want you too, which is now 90 seconds I believe, amiriot? Maybe you can squeeze in a game of Candy Crush in between matches, dunno.

I don't play Candy Crush! I'm not some stupid girl!  I play My Little Pony: Ponyland Adventures!  So there LOL LMAO ROTFL NASA KITT NBC NKOTB!!!!!