Living Dead: Do some of you just love it when you are avoided for "Unsporting Conduct" aka Team Killing?

I swear, I'm handing these things out like candy! Every single match in Living Dead, there is always one or two people that team kill! Sometimes the guests will team kill and the original player that brought them along won't team kill at all. It makes me sad to have to avoid that person for unsporting conduct when his friend or kid was the one team killing.

Is this fun for you? Do you like being avoided by the majority of the community? Pretty soon, you'll have NOBODY to play with! You'll be all alone and you'll finally go outside and get some fresh air for once! I really hope the sunlight burns out your retinas! I on the other hand do go outside every day in the morning and jog 4 miles on the track! Is this all you idiots do is stay inside and team kill your teammates? Isn't it getting boring yet?

Seriously, Bungie or whoever the *bleep* it is that's in charge now, fix this problem! Please, either eliminate friendly fire for ALL playlists and modes or bring back the boot option!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have avoided so many people for being AFK in Firefight or purposely betraying people that soon I will have no one to play with...

[quote user="Your Boy JP"]

Dude I always betray because you never know who might be secretly infected!

[/quote]

i support this.

when I'm on firefight and someone is AFK I allways take my time to move his spartan to the open and let the covenant kill him, at least that way he wont get a perfect game and that comendation up

Im guilty of that occasionally.

The only thing I can say in defense of this is the fact that The Living Dead is basically a "fun" playlist where things aren't taken seriously. Much like Grifball and Action Sack.

People will be a lot more douche-y though, so I'd stop hanging around in that playlist. Not to mention the lack of Community maps (I enjoyed Halo 3's Living Dead) with barricades and everything makes it not so much fun. 

Actually I avoided a dude for not liking his voice. Two weeks later Im playing with him again.  I don't think the player review system works.

OP you're only encouraging them to keep teamkilling you

their objective is to make you mad and guess what, they acomplished it

and this is why I dont ever play living dead

and the boot option is still up and no, they wont take away friendly fire you have to work as a team and conserve amo, its not my problem your team betrays you

I like making people mad by doing this............lolz....... I do it to my brother all the time and he yells.......plus I "accidentally" betray my best friend in griffball right before he gets the bomb and I get it..... he gets mad and yells at me and it is so funny then I say a fake sorry and give him the bomb... :P

hey now I betray in griffball plus I only betray only my friends that r really close me

The English language... You murdered it..

Dude I always betray because you never know who might be secretly infected!