Live on Jtv, MLG Variant Pick Ups

It's Friday Night Pick Ups folks Live on Jtv and GamerRade with play-by-play style commentary as well.  Come out and compete.  It is MLG Variant and 4v4, this will last about an hour and is first come first serve.  Message Schoolyy D saying "inv" to get in the lobby.  These events happen every Friday and Saturday night.  Midnight Madness is a giveaway event with over thousands of dollars in giveaways, this happens the first Saturday of every month.  For info and updates follow Schoolyy on Twitter at www.twitter.com/schoolyy 

See y'all there :-)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

lol Moaning Litte Girls advertising events on the forums, how funny.

troll fight!

I'm pretty sure anyone that would be interested is busy watching MLG Raleigh this weekend...

^^Whos winning that? Fear, nV, or whos the other team that picked up one of nVs guys?

[quote user="Jagriff"]

I'm pretty sure anyone that would be interested is busy watching MLG Raleigh this weekend...

[/quote]

Yeah! I heard Starcraft II has some big games for that.

Oh....you meant CoD....oops.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]^^Whos winning that? Fear, nV, or whos the other team that picked up one of nVs guys?[/quote]

I don't know ... I've been watching Starcraft 2.  CoD is ruined by stun grenades...not sure why MLG still hasn't banned them.

I'm so devastated that I missed this.