Little worried: Have content I shouldn't...

So ya... I have Adam Fenix yet I did not get the limited or epic edition... I also have the flaming Retro Lancer yet I was not in beta...  Not sure why, but I don't feel like Xbox going "YOU A HAXKERZ!" and ban me for something I didn't do anyone have any answer why these two are unlocked for me?

To help keep thing in mind I did buy the epic weapon skin pack and a season pass not sure if this have anything to do with it thou.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i think its a glitch and it has been said by some that when you restart your console some unlocks your not meant to have will go. not sure how true this is.

skin pack im not too sure about.  But you shouldn't have Adam Fenix lol but if you didn't get it by any un-legit means I would just enjoy

Well that explains the Retro lancer and the flame but not adam as he unlocked 100% even if i turn off and come back in Unless some how he was apart of the epic skin bundle pack.

unless you bought a gears controller and redeemed the code before the 9th of september. this is a known issue that microsoft made the mistake of giving people who bought the controller the Infected Omen Skin pack AND Adam Fenix. they then realised and stopped it on the 9th of september.

the flaming retro is a glitch. It happens when you push the start button and the game downloads the playlist and content and then you play one game and it gives it to you and the exclamation point will stay on in your stats but not show any new ribbons.

Rod does know bout it and it's just a matter of time til the fix it so enjoy the retro for now.

I hope after they fix it that the people that have it, gets to keep it.

Huh, I am not sure if I did buy the controller before the 9th of sep but I DID buy the controller and redeem the omen skin thou I don't see any adam fenix DL.

I'm having that issue too.  Shows there is a new thing under the stats and achievements but there is nothing new.  I like the flaming retro lancer, hope I can keep it. I did unlock the flaming lancer and gnasher in the beta, yet the gnasher didn't unlock.  I got the gnasher omen skin, but I think that was from competing a challenge in multiplayer.

Hacker.

Hope your not talking to me.

I unlocked the Golden Hammerburst somehow. I did however have the Golden Lancer though, so maybe they just felt like giving me the Hammerburst along with it.