Little Secrets

Nothing big just neat. If you have the DLC from Ashes: You can do a few things different with Liara and Javik. It starts when they have their argument after Thesia. If you stop the argument and side with Liaria, and do not have Javik read the memory stone,then in the end conversation or last conversation with Javik he will say that after the war he and Liaria are going to write a book. If you stop the argument by siding with Javik, and dont have him read the memory stone, then in the last conversation he will say that after the war he is going to live on the Hanar home world and be a god.

Has anyone else found any other little secrets like this. I'm guessing there are quite a few more.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Using the Kinect say 'boomstick' to draw your shotgun.

If you're using the 360 version of ME1; any character can wear any armour, if you use the ad-on glitch.  Though putting Wrex in light-armour makes him look like he's wrapped in tinfoil.

Clearing your data cache for ME2 can gain you huge amounts of level up points that can be carried over into part 3...

I am actually just about to go to Virmire in my ME1 play through I will look for it if I can ever get off the multiplayer.

Thanks Arkham.

What is this cow Kimieva? Does it have blue milk? LOL

Well, the loot in lockers and containers aren't static - they switch. For example, I managed to score a Predator MX armor on Virmire once, and then died because I was careless. After reloading, I went to the exact same container and got something entirely different.

And to answer your question, it was last year. I'm still not a fan of soldier class, but Adrenaline Rush 4 + Widow Sniper Rifle + Warp Ammo = Dead Scion Very Quickly.

[quote user="Kimieva"]

Even my soldier class Shepards didn't get Colossus armor.

[/quote]

Wait, you've played Shepard as a Soldier before?  How many years ago was that?  I'm trying to remember if it was either Krogan or Quarian Colossus Armour that I found there the last time I went that way, but I remember it being there, it's a Soldier's Only "secret" to be kept from those Mathemagician Minds of them pesty Engineers, you just never know what they might do with this kinda tech...:-)

[quote user="Arkham99"]

[quote user="Kimieva"]

Unlike Arkham, in the times I have played Virmire, I have never found Colossus armor there. Not once, even in the location described above. >_<

[/quote]

That's because the Soldier Class gets all the perks, hee hee...:-)

[/quote]

Even my soldier class Shepards didn't get Colossus armor.

[quote user="Kimieva"]

Unlike Arkham, in the times I have played Virmire, I have never found Colossus armor there. Not once, even in the location described above. >_<

[/quote]

That's because the Soldier Class gets all the perks, hee hee...:-)

I hesitate to call anything like these "secrets" because to someone who chose those paths, or those dialogue options the very first time, they aren't hidden or secret. These moments are simply the game and the story for that player, and your game and story would essentially have the same unknown quality from their perspective.

I suppose the Shifty Looking Cow from the first game qualifies, though.

One "secret" that sticks out for me is that alternative entrance to the left and under the bridge into Saren's Virmire facility, I didn't know about this until someone on these forums mentioned it (may have been The Lord of War or Schuey19) about a year before this game came out.  There's some great gear (several crates in fact, including Colossus Armour) in the staircase.  It changes the dynamic of this mission noticeably, there's less Geth to fight and the focus is more on the dialogue with the imprisoned Salarians, all though that part always kinda freaks me out a bit, especially some of the pyschotic reaction by them when you don't let them out, I always feel bad for them and it fuels your motivation in stopping Saren's campaign, but yeah as Kimieva says, "The trilogy is absolutely full of them" when talking of these "alternate paths".  In the first game, I like to use the sights of my Sniper as a telescope to gaze around the open roam worlds, there's actually quite a bit of surface detail on the neighbouring stars, another thing that comes to mind is that Alien Skull found on one of those planets which never is explained afterwards, that remains a true mystery (I think?) and could genuinely be classified as a "secret"...:-)

I'm not certain these are secrets so much as alternate paths depending on your dialogue choices. The trilogy is absolutely full of them.