Newly updated list of fixes.
A SELECTION OF CHANGES FROM OPEN BETA TO FINAL, PART 1
(Not a complete list – for up to date news, visit the News section in Battlelog)
* Fixed occasional client crash when reviving.
* Fixed killcam showing glitched area under map if your killer is dead.
* Issue with spawning on dead squad mates fixed.
* Fixed a bug where shooting at a moving enemy could cause more than the intended amount of damage.
* Crosshairs for shotguns have been replaced with a new, thinner, art.
* A subtle low health screen effect has been added.
* Tweaked scores of Medals and Service Stars.
* Tweaked the Rank progression.
* Pushing prone on console will not play the animation twice.
* Fixed loss of Squad Leader after EOR at some times.
* Framerate stability fixes.
* The 3D spotting icons has been tweaked to better match the target’s visibility. Icons will show frequently less on mostly obscured targets.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after round transition.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after trying to deploy while the countdown timer still active.
* Squad list now shows specializations chosen, VOIP activity and dead squad mates.
* Non working options in squad menu fixed: "Private" flag and "Switch Teams".
• Improved cancel state in Game Manager when joining servers with Quick Match
• Server Browser filter is now open by default, and Battlelog saves the state of the filter for the user
• Made sure we don't send -1 ping sites to Blaze, this to ensure that people don't get ping errors when trying to matchmake
• Added an error message for users with passwords containing non-alphanumeric characters to the Gate page - these users can't play due to a URL bug that's being fixed in our systems. We will ask you to change password before logging in.
• Improved default listing of servers in Server Browser to render servers with even more slots available
- Fixes for the most common game server crashes reported over the past 48 hours
- Fixes for end-of-round progress reporting to Battlelog (so players will see their progress more detailed on Battlelog)
- Terrain destruction disabled, because it causes problems with people crawling around under the map. We have a proper fix for this in the retail game, but chose to simply disable it for the OB
- Preround is fully activated: 8 players required to transition from preround to in-game; when 8 players are reached, the start-timer is set to 10 seconds
-The Server Providers have been instructed to deploy before Fri Sep 30th, 0800 UTC (when it impacts players the least).
-You will be able to use your beta solider in retail, but the stats will reset
-There are no leveling caps in the beta, and most items should be unlockable. At around 100 hours per kit for full unlocks, good luck!
-PC graphics have been improved since alpha, but not all processing effects will be available for Beta.
-2-3GB required for console install
-Console graphics are nerfed. Retail release looks much better.