List of cheaters, lag switchers

[Removed by Moderator]

[Removed by Moderator]

[Removed by Moderator]

They were invincible, I watched several team mates unload on them at the same time with nothing but hit markers.  All had diamond cammo on their weapons.

They were reported but neither Treyarch nor Microsoft does anything with the reports, so for the legitimate gamers out there avoid these guys.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Forgot one: [Removed by Moderator]

whilst I get your motives, naming and shaming isn't allowed on these boards (i'm not saying that is right or wrong BTW)

Treyarch and MS do react but as you can imagine, there must be a lot of complaints made and from what I understand, they are all investigated for legitimacy -so must take a while...

[quote user="royrob210"]

[Removed by Moderator]

[Removed by Moderator]

[Removed by Moderator]

[Removed by Moderator]

They were invincible, I watched several team mates unload on them at the same time with nothing but hit markers.  All had diamond cammo on their weapons.

They were reported but neither Treyarch nor Microsoft does anything with the reports, so for the legitimate gamers out there avoid these guys.

[/quote]

As you can see, there are reasons why naming and shaming is not permitted here 

LOL Just in a mood because Im disgusted,  but no they rarely do anything unless its an extreme case. Nothing for nothing but Im considering dropping my xbox live anyway.  PSN is just as good and free, online MP has deteriorated to ideal connection and nothing more.  No skill, no teamwork, just connection.  As I said in another post when the guys riding the connection advantage wave started crying Treyarch wiped their noses then gave it back to them..  I have to use QoS to trash my connection just to play a lag filled game, if I leave it alone I get host and enjoy running around as a paper target that cant shoot back.  None of this happened until the first patch and each successive patch its become worse.

I wasnt out to "name and shame", however calling a cheater a cheater shouldn't be a problem and again it's not like anything would be done to them.  I could post on a hundred forums and absolutely nothing would happen, I never assumed it would.

Fair enough, Good luck on PSN, if it is what makes gaming enjoyable for you then I wish you the best.

Personally, my experience isn't the same as yours so I can't comment.... I think that XBL offers me what I want and need from my gaming but its all life is full of different opinions.

[quote]I wasnt out to "name and shame", however calling a cheater a cheater shouldn't be a problem and again it's not like anything would be done to them.  I could post on a hundred forums and absolutely nothing would happen, I never assumed it would.[/quote]

Well you were.... be honest :) - look at what you put as your post title.....

Don't post on forums, use the in game and XBL reporting functions, that is what they are there for..... or don't.

"Treyarch and MS do react but as you can imagine, there must be a lot of complaints made and from what I understand, they are all investigated for legitimacy -so must take a while..."

Before this becomes a pissing match, I can in fact post whatever I want, second no they do not investigate anything, except extreme cases and I apologize if I offended you somehow.

But again, If I choose to point out someone cheating in a game, I can and I don't see the problem with continuing to do so.  LOL I won't because its a waste of time, yes i was pissed and I posted here.  I won't bother again because just like reporting in game it's a waste of time as well.  I was just venting, which again is my right to do so.

Yeah I wish it worked as well.  The difference is one is $59.99 per year and the other is free.  They offer the exact same thing.  I would be happy if either worked as they should but they do not.  I'm glad yours is working out for you.  Cheers

What wrong with Name & Shame if nothing gets done to them gamers should be able to block them if Live was policed properly 10 % of live would be gone over night ?