lips

i used 4 xbox-lips games before i heard of an older, the first version. (with nirvana etc.)

i bought it and get it.

now when i start this 1st version lips the xbox says my savegame is damaged and the game want to overwrite my save game and i will lose all my achievments.

cant i have the song together with my other songs on one screen like with the 4 other games?

or is this game a single version of his own?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yesterday i have bought the first version of LIPS too and i git the same problem like you!

I have found a thread in the internet with the same problem from 2008 but unfortunetly with no solution. Tomorrow i will ask Microsoft for a good solution but i can't play the first game without delet my savegame!

MfG DrZ0idber9

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's possible that your saved game from newer versions of the game cannot be used with earlier versions.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, the same thing happened to me.  I had to sign in to xbox live and I was asked to download the update.  It seemed as if my previously saved lips scores were lost but once I sang the song again my old score showed up (thank goodness cause I have a platinum cup)!  Good luck.

Sorry this didn't help.