Lips - Unable to Connect to Global Ranking Servers

Hi, apparently this issue has reared its ugly head once again.  Please let us know when the servers will be back up, if at all.

Normally, access to leaderboards would not be a big problem; however, there are 2 achievements in the game linked to global rankings.  It's also a nice feature to know how you stack up against everyone.

To save support time, I've copied the typical questions you ask and have provided responses.

(copied from a prev inquiry)

"To start things off, here's a few questions to help us better understand the situation:

1. What are you trying to do in Lips when you receive this error (multiplayer? any specific songs? etc)?
  2. Are you able to play other games without receiving any similar errors (cannot connect to Sims 3 server, etc)?
  3. Are you experiencing any random disconnects from Xbox Live at all?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^"

Responses

1. At the end of each song, the game tries unsuccessfully to access the global rank leaderboard.  We get the message "Connection to the server is not available. Certain features may no work."

2. No problems with any other games

3. I am not experiencing any random disconnects from Xbox Live at all

In addition, I have run speed tests and these tests come out fine.

Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I would like to get an answer on this as well. I have all the game discs and have been having the server problem as the thread opener. I am still able to buy new songs so why is the leader board inaccessible? I would really like to get my bronze cups done since I am someone who likes getting achievements in games I like. Please bring the servers back up!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is affecting me too, I think the servers are down permanently, as I haven't been able to connect to the servers for weeks now.

Xbox Ambassador.

Sorry this didn't help.

That would really be bad. I was hoping some sort of a heads up before the servers were taken down permanently :(

Sorry this didn't help.

Servers are back up!!! If you need bronze cups get them asap :D I just got my 20 cups done ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.