linking download history to a new profile

My gamertag recently got banned for the whole "Marketplace Fraud" fiasco.  I really have no idea why this ban occurred.  Regardless, I decided to make a new xbox live gamertag and move on.  However, I have hundreds of dollars worth of downloadable content.  Is there anyway to transfer download history from my old profile to the new profile just in case something happens to my xbox?  Or is there anyway to get an account unsuspended for something like this?

Also, I went onto Halo: Reach on the new profile I made today and both DLC packs will not show up, even though they are downloaded on my console.  To my understanding they should be playable by all profiles, not just the purchasing gamertag (which is now banned).

Please help me!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Once a gamertag is banned, all content including DLC, gold time, MS points, etc. are forfeit. As you seem to already know, the console license remains intact and you will be able to use any downloaded DLC on another profile as long as it is the original purchasing console. Once that console is replaced for any reason, the DLC will be completely unavailable until it is purchased again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.