Linebackers

Has anyone notice how dropping lb can jump 10 ft in the air to block a pass,or is it just me.You can try to throw over them,when a wr is open down the middle and they get up just high enough to block a pass.Just wondering,a friend of mine was saying hte same thing

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Not really.  I thought so  to and looked at some replays and found this was not the case though it looks so in real time.  This year if you force the ball, you  pay.  Work some touch throws  in and you will get those passed completed.

It's always been like that, the AI Def is retarded. The insane jumping, DB's making plays or INT's with their back to the ball and having turbo boost to cover the entire field. This edition is (IMO) a drasitic step back is all areas, garbage really. I think they have about 4 people that make this game every year that never actually play the finished product. It could be so much better.....disappointed again, I fall for it every year!!!

[quote user="Loose Stool x"]

It's always been like that, the AI Def is retarded. The insane jumping, DB's making plays or INT's with their back to the ball and having turbo boost to cover the entire field. This edition is (IMO) a drasitic step back is all areas, garbage really. I think they have about 4 people that make this game every year that never actually play the finished product. It could be so much better.....disappointed again, I fall for it every year!!!

[/quote]And I'd be rather embarrassed on account of them putting out a demo for it every year too...

sometimes I think the LB's and DB's are better receivers than the WR's.

They need to fix with a patch for online play. They have taken away any option for a mid range pass over the middle.

Ea says it is like real football,that is not real football.I have been watching football for over 30yrs and that is bull

It's not just you. In most cases, even trying to put a little air under the ball results in the very same outcome, or worse yet an interception. We just have to adapt. :(

-Jim

Linebackers have always been able to jump insanely high to deflect passes. EA Sports...