Linebackers jumping super High

Ok so Madden 12 & NCAA 12 have the same problem...  When throwing the ball over the middle apparently these linebackers have a 6 foot vertical and can jump at everything and knock it down.  It is soooo annoying that when throwing over the middle about 75-85 % of the time a linebacker will jump super high and knock it down.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I miss when video games were like real life. Oh wait...

I always laugh when I see this happen especially when it's a 260 pound no name linebacker who has trouble running without needing to sit out the next play and get some oxygen...let alone jumping 5 feet in the air to intercept or tip my ball.

and they can change directions on a dime, as soon as you start to throw the ball

That not all they even catching the ball. I had a linebacker out run my WR step for step. My receiver should at least catch up but no the linebacker ran it back for a TD. I try to lob the ball but it too slow and high that the safey get to it and int every time. I do alot of slant now and play great D. I was thinking about returning or selling the game to someone. I'm giving it another week or two before I make my desicion. Do someone know if they can fix this through update or patch or what ever?

This happens way too much for my taste.It feels like 75% of the time you throw over the middle a lineman or linebacker has his hands on the ball.

I have noticed it as well, pretty hard to pass over the middle with deep ins and posts, the slants are effective though if you hit the wr in the open window before he reaches the LBS

I think before ea releases a game they, should let the nfl players tell them what is really possible in a real nfl game.

They will not patch super man line backers EA really messed this up the NFL needs to let someone else make an NFL game I forced to play madden cause it's the only pro football game ahhhhhhhhhhh

Does anyone know hoW to contact EA tiburon I will tell them everything they need to fix superman linebCkers horrible blocking on kick returns and punt returns and im sorry Ed reed doesn't drop ints thrown right to him this game pretty much sucks and I'm pissed

They have to have the LB be able to jump because they messed up again and created this vast empitiness down the middle of the field.  Posts and middle slants are so easy to complete they had to put something in there to make it a challenge..unfortunately, its something ridiculous.

Most silly though...back when the CPU would put a Punter at RT and he would completey own my All-Pro LE. That was a total joke.