Limbo 2 ("follow-up") Announced!

Not sure if it is an actual sequel to Limbo, prolly not, but I couldn't get a defining read from the article.

First paragraph reads, "Developer PlayDead has begun to discuss its follow-up to Limbo, which has been in production for over a year. According to PlayDead boss Dino Patti, the game will look very different than Limbo and will also be in color. "

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I could care less, Limbo was an awful excuse for a game..

I loved Limbo. I didn't read the article, but if they do make a Limbo 2, I wouldn't want it to be in color.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="FrozenBrute"]

I couldn't care less, Limbo was an awful excuse for a game..

[/quote]I on the other hand COULD care less, since I loved the first game. I hope more info will be released soon, cause they didn't really tell us much in that article.

Not interested... but would be nice to see how the game will look with colors.

It was an ok platformer.   Competent, but short and uninteresting.  1200 was too much for it though.    There are better games for 800.

I thought it was an excellent game. I'll definitely buy Limbo 2.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

It was an ok platformer.   Competent, but short and uninteresting.  1200 was too much for it though.    There are better games for 800.

[/quote]

As much as I liked Limbo, you're reight, 1200mp was too much for it.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I thought the price was justified... 15$ for an amazing 3-5 hour platformer.

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

I thought the price was justified... 15$ for an amazing 3-5 hour platformer.

[/quote]I agree. It took me slightly less than 4 hours to beat it on my first playthrough. multiply the money and the time invested by that much and... when was the last time anyone bought a $60 action/adventure/platformer that lasted 16 hours?

I bought Super Meat Boy and N+ for 800.   Both better platformers and both lasted longer.

I can't think of any full retail 2D platformers this gen outside Wii.