Lil problem with buying stuff.

Hey. So, I have problem and from reading stuff on internet, seems like many people have this problem too. I bought Heartfire DLC for Skyrim 5-6 days ago. Now, when i recieve more money, i decided to buy Dragonborn DLC too. I went to Xbox Marketplace on console and tried to buy, but it says "Can't authorize the selected payment optio. Please select a different payment option or add a new one." I used PP to buy Heartfire, now im using PP again, but it wont let me. Ok, so I tried to use my CC, but it shows the same thing. I tried to remove them and add them again, but it still doesnt work. Then I gave up on console and tried to buy it from website, but it shows me Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again with bot CC and PP. Can anybody please tell me how to fix this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there imImpudent,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. This thread is a bit outdated and the original poster hasn't replied in a while. I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried. This way you can receive support catered specifically to you. Thanks so much!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have 50 $ in my microsoft account and when I try to buy a DLC it says to buy it tomorrow I need help

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah, but it might have let you make the first purchase and because you then tried to make another just a few days later (after a long break) the system could just have shut it down in case these were fraudulent.

Call Support, verify you're the account holder and they should be able to sort you out. Use the link in my previous post.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.

I bought Heartfire 4-5 days ago, so i dont think that there is some kind of block on my account, i used same PP, but it wont allow me. Damn, I really want to get Dragonborn DLC :/

Sorry this didn't help.

You should get in touch with Phone Support at support.xbox.com/contact-us

If these were your first purchases in a long time it is possible they put some sort of financial risk block on your account in order to protect you from fraudulent purchases.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.